Quote Originally Posted by Readytonut View Post
I was following most of the rountine for a long time and saw good improvements especially from working out and vitamin d. they seem to be very effective but i avoided the herbs because i read horror stories about them. when i cycled them for 2 weeks my libido skyrocketed and opened my eyes what is possible libido wise. Along with high libido which was super nice, i experienced brain-fog and sleep issues from which i still have ptsd from the first crash.
i got scared and stopped the herbs, after that i got nipple issues again which. You mentioned to someone to try androhard first to quicken up things. is this something i should also consider when i expirence high e2 sides even after stopping?

thanks for your advice and coming back on this site again, you are a legend!
I would like for you to be more specific. Horror stories. From? I've had nothing but good things, progress, and recoveries. I imagine if you read these things they were bullshit from some other site. I've never been informed of any horror stories.

Not really liking the tone........so...please, indulge me so I can make an informed decision.

"Most of the routine" Why not, all of the routine. There is a reason this is the way it is. I've been saying it for ten years and i'll probably say it for another ten. Nothing is special about your case.........JUMP IN.