Fucking protoocl

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GimpMobile View Post
    Fucking protoocl
    What are you looking to gain from this. Just because you've decided you can't recover doesn't mean you have a right to destroy a forum that has helped many to recover. Its very sad.

Leave the forum. It'll give you piece of mind. Go and look after your mum.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's honestly pathetic. I really shouldn't be doing this, and I'm very busy for the foreseeable future, but I'm willing to travel to wherever you are based (we both live in the UK) to talk to you and help you out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's pathetic is CD Nuts exploiting vulnerable desperate people by pretending he has the magical solution to this. He's as clueless as anyone else about how to fix this. It's like a street hawker claiming to sell the cure to cancer. Totally stupid bullshit.

"See this woman had cancer remission from my coconuts!! Do the coconut cancer protocol! My name is See Deez Testicles I know what I'm talking about"

Fuck me how stupid can you get to believe this shite

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GimpMobile View Post
    What's pathetic is CD Nuts exploiting vulnerable desperate people by pretending he has the magical solution to this. He's as clueless as anyone else about how to fix this. It's like a street hawker claiming to sell the cure to cancer. Totally stupid bullshit.

"See this woman had cancer remission from my coconuts!! Do the coconut cancer protocol! My name is See Deez Testicles I know what I'm talking about"

Fuck me how stupid can you get to believe this shite
    I understand your scepticism, and you're perfectly welcome to have that position, but how does your rambling benefit any of us, yourself included.

I agree we should be doing a lot more to increase funding for this condition, and am a strong proponent of the notion that it will be much more easily resolved with CRISPR (which is coming sooner than you may think), but in the meantime what's the issue with people doing a protocol, which has alleviated and resolved symptoms for so many.

Unlike many on this forum, I'm also not completely against pharmaceuticals, and I believe they have their place. In your instance, I feel consulting with your GP, and requesting non-SSRI medication may be beneficial.

As for your statements regarding ending your life, I'll take them at face value, and tell you honestly that it's not worth it, for the sake of your mother alone.

God bless you and hope you have a speedy recovery.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I should add that I'm also down to chat privately if you prefer. I firmly believe that dividing an already small community is a very bad idea, and spamming the chat constantly is likely going to aggravate that.

Once again, I wish you nothing but the best.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not gimp.mobile if you want to visit me that would be good you would see the true horror of this disease.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See See a nuts is the one configured a small cimmunitycommunity for ducks sake

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fuckmmerck.it's desensitized advice suburbanites blood in theirnhands

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerolibido View Post
    Fuckmmerck.it's desensitized advice suburbanites blood in theirnhands
    Can't say I didn't try. Again, if anyone would like to reach out to me, please send me a PM.