0 Thread(s)
    Do the protocl bitch!!!! The cd nuts protocol!!!! Sun your balls at 7 am

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    It's honestly pathetic. I really shouldn't be doing this, and I'm very busy for the foreseeable future, but I'm willing to travel to wherever you are based (we both live in the UK) to talk to you and help you out.
    Please do Th I sim.near Glasgow it's a nice area you can visit Edinburgh during the festuval.too

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can get better again. It takes some work.

Lots of people are sick when they get older. For some people it's just a slow downhill process.

Others like you, me and people in PFS we have to deal with the problem much earlier in life than perhaps others. Doesn't mean you should give up. There's way to heal yourself to a point you can live life again.

Nobody is forcing you to do any protocol. But when you post on these forums it looks like a cry for help. So people give you advice.

In my opinion you should at least try some of it before talking shit about it. And give it a good go at that.

It's insane how you choose the most basic bitch PFS crap like TRT and other mainstream PFS advice and think this works. Many people tried that. A lot of them failed. Otherwise everybody would of jumped on TRT or some of those other protocols.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm 46 and ducked
    Im.paying both for the seroquel error (and whatever elese)
    And not acting sooner with a delicacy when my health was good
    Trt set would have worked you used it in the early stages use it now you would feel.good

I also did fuck all never worked was.in disability should have bought my council house and my mum's would avenge financial sorted then but my cunt of an uncle never told.em, he's I. London where they became.millionaires I. The back.if that.

- - - Updated - - -

I need to get so.Abingdon I .like a ducking octogenarian physically now I am so ducking wasted

It's insnase in 2020 I thought I had waved goodbye to.this Shi t for.good simply on zma.gkycinate
    I should have locked it in with TRTthen

Why don't you post your recovery story in propecia hell?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Goat View Post

Lots of people are sick when they get older. For some people it's just a slow downhill process.

Others like you, me and people in PFS we have to deal with the problem much earlier in life than perhaps others. Doesn't mean you should give up. There's way to heal yourself to a point you can live life again.

Nobody is forcing you to do any protocol. But when you post on these forums it looks like a cry for help. So people give you advice.

In my opinion you should at least try some of it before talking shit about it. And give it a good go at that.

It's insane how you choose the most basic bitch PFS crap like TRT and other mainstream PFS advice and think this works. Many people tried that. A lot of them failed. Otherwise everybody would of jumped on TRT or some of those other protocols.
    Yes because they mostly go on TR t when they have zero.libido not a good libido

- - - Updated - - -

I can't believe i.never went to The gym either for ducks sake

- - - Updated - - -

Look at the symptoms list I posted on fucked

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Goat View Post

You should make a recovery post on propecianhell

There's been like On e recovery in five years over there

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The mild cases are no longer your friends. That ship has sailed. The bad cases are your friends now

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerolibido View Post
    Please do Th I sim.near Glasgow it's a nice area you can visit Edinburgh during the festuval.too
    I figured lol, you mentioning orange bastards meant you were realistically only gonna be living in Glasgow or Northern Ireland

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's gonna be like this for five years or more isn't it?

The first time was a piece of puss in comparison

I really think I'm the only gimp discovered and crashed swingers alter

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GimpMobile View Post
    The mild cases are no longer your friends. That ship has sailed. The bad cases are your friends now
    I
    Yes
    Biggest mistakenwas.not having Camberwell of support online
    I stopped talking donors guys in 2012 more or less