User Tag List

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can't fall asleep

Hello everyone, I took 3 weeks the finasteride pills and then I coudn't fall asleep. My body is in fatigue but I can't fall asleep. I didn't continue taking the pills. But I am having 5 days without or maybe a little bit of sleep. I want to know if this happened to anybody and I how much time It disappered. Thank you.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by makonen View Post
    Hello everyone, I took 3 weeks the finasteride pills and then I coudn't fall asleep. My body is in fatigue but I can't fall asleep. I didn't continue taking the pills. But I am having 5 days without or maybe a little bit of sleep. I want to know if this happened to anybody and I how much time It disappered. Thank you.
    You just gotta do the protocol- About this Site - Total Male Optimization

Glycine and magnesium supplements help too.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't take any pharmaceutical stuff

Established Member Feedback Score 0 AltRoute's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey buddy, hop on a fast / feast asap.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You don't know if it is PFS until 6 weeks after stopping. Skip the exotic, overpriced crap on the affiliate marketing website, and just try some magnesium, melatonin, valerian root. All cheap stuff that works