User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[META] We need active moderation on this forum.

Hi all,

Hope you're all fighting the good fight.

I just wanted to say this forum has been a light in the dark for me & I believe CD to be almost completely on the money for the root causes behind PFS & the way to recovery. I myself probably was down at 20% or so & I am now 60% or so, with a gut focused protocol on reducing inflammation I will post a recovery post when I get to 80%.

In the last month or so this forum has been plagued by the manic posts from a number of new users, all of whom I believe are probably the same person (based on the mania f the posts themselves). ZeroLibdo, GimpMobile, all need to be banned or even-better shadow-banned because this really is fucking bullshit.

I am happy to serve as a mod here in the absence of any other mods - I emailed CD yesterday about the situation, but if anyone has any other way of contacting some mods on this forum, it'd be great if you could reach out.

Finally, I hope you find your health ZeroLibido, GimpMobile because you have really devolved to a level which is pathetic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Shut up

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfofciren View Post
    Hi all,

I just wanted to say this forum has been a light in the dark for me & I believe CD to be almost completely on the money for the root causes behind PFS & the way to recovery. I myself probably was down at 20% or so & I am now 60% or so, with a gut focused protocol on reducing inflammation I will post a recovery post when I get to 80%.

In the last month or so this forum has been plagued by the manic posts from a number of new users, all of whom I believe are probably the same person (based on the mania f the posts themselves). ZeroLibdo, GimpMobile, all need to be banned or even-better shadow-banned because this really is fucking bullshit.

I am happy to serve as a mod here in the absence of any other mods - I emailed CD yesterday about the situation, but if anyone has any other way of contacting some mods on this forum, it'd be great if you could reach out.

Finally, I hope you find your health ZeroLibido, GimpMobile because you have really devolved to a level which is pathetic.
    I have also emailed CD twice but no reply. And yes they are evidently all the same user.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Delusional fucktards

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi all,

So what is the root cause of pfs may I respectfully ask? cause he's never said anything specific, he forwarded an email from some other guy with a bunch of vague sounding babble

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    So what is the root cause of pfs may I respectfully ask? cause he's never said anything specific, he forwarded an email from some other guy with a bunch of vague sounding babble
    So you first tell me to 'shut up' & now you're asking a question 'respectfully'? Go take your mania somewhere else.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cd is a spiv

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tamthegreat View Post
    Cd is a spiv
    Do you have nothing better to do than spam this forum with multiple accounts?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you have nothing better to do than spam this forum with multiple accounts?
    I'm working on getting him removed. I've given him plenty of chances to stop, and I've shown a great deal of patience and empathy.

Since this hasn't been done, I'm going to do my best for him to go. Have to make sure the rest of the forum aren't badly affected by him.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for this. I saw he just replied to a thread from 2020. This man is very unwell.