User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Holy Fuck!?!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But yes I should go ace used here as a sounding board during my troubles of 2019

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would have been like superman if I'd gone back to a ur o ONCE I eight years

ducking unbelievable

Part of that is On debuts the ducking cunt

All I needed was hcg

That would have been me from eighty Ronnie hundred.pervent

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fucking unbelievable man unbelievable

You know if I had confided in this place in 2019 mAybe it could have saved me

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I took seroquel that was my fault

Plus those fucking orange bastards

If I hadn't have fucking AAAARRRGGGHHH

But this place didn't move me forward

It's fucking sh it

One man's recovery out of many yet taken as gospel

I can vouch for CD nuts as we're both in the trenches so to speak around the same time and we PMD on the forum

Maybe that's why is went with his stuff

Tribukus didn't do much for me at my peak have me more libido a bit from a. Good baseline but not like HCG would have done

But I should have opened there in 2019 instead of various other places in the internet which were useless.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If like to do what that Czech kid did to that office ngl, luckily gun laws are strict here

- - - Updated - - -

I spoke to damn already and was like ZMA did this lol he reduced it was seroquel 🤣🤣🤣🤣

What a fucktard

Damn was a moderate case he had a lot of muscle wastage, mine now is still much worse, but he had a libido

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's only been eighteen months like this

In all likelihood it wil be five to we've years of this shit until a cure

I'm already financially ruined my mum is in care want to slaughter those orange bastards

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Damn View Post
    I dropped by to check in and found this. It’s like The Last Of Us out here from a bad batch of Lost Empire cordyceps . Seriously though, this place was always a beacon of hope, encouragement and camaraderie for those working their way through this shit. It’s a shame that it has turned to this.

Patrick, assume this is you from the similar language in a number of your DMs, I’m sorry things are not working out for you, but do you really want to take this away from everybody? It doesn’t matter what you think of CDN or “the protocol”, this was a place for guys (including yourself) to talk and actually be heard and understood. This shit can put us all in a very dark and lonely place and this was an escape from that. Come on bud, can you give yourself and everybody a break? I'm happy to talk again if it helps.
    You say it was. Palace for guys to talk but it was also one were everyone was.made to slavishkynfollow the protocol

If he had allowed for.identical hormones use it would have been better, running alongside the exercise and meditataionsyuf

You simply cannot have troubles as strong as TR T or HCG

As.a.mild case I took am a in 2020 and for a few weeks.or.months I felt like I was I. Roids. Imagine if I'd actually taken roids!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Damn View Post
    I dropped by to check in and found this. It’s like The Last Of Us out here from a bad batch of Lost Empire cordyceps . Seriously though, this place was always a beacon of hope, encouragement and camaraderie for those working their way through this shit. It’s a shame that it has turned to this.

Patrick, assume this is you from the similar language in a number of your DMs, I’m sorry things are not working out for you, but do you really want to take this away from everybody? It doesn’t matter what you think of CDN or “the protocol”, this was a place for guys (including yourself) to talk and actually be heard and understood. This shit can put us all in a very dark and lonely place and this was an escape from that. Come on bud, can you give yourself and everybody a break? I'm happy to talk again if it helps.

This twa T nuts also claimed chi for hisbteciverybthoug he did his own thing

Also claimed ducking RWAC who tried a lot of hormonal stuff like hcg

I get it mild cases hate Propecia help because it's depressing af and the layout is also sh it since they relaunched it years ago

Wasn't there for me and now I'm ducked

I was too Stupid to realise inhadnrecivered

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfofciren View Post
    Thanks for dropping it. I’m with you too, this place was a place of refuge for me to come when I felt like reading some recovery stories. Unfortunately that’s been somewhat destroyed by paddy and his mindless ramblings. Hopefully CD can pass on the moderation batton to somebody else, eventually. But we cannot deny the forum is in a pretty sorry state, compared to only a few months ago.
    That's all they fucking were, stories

Bullshit bafta award winning scripts from mild cases

Cunts like Maxout who never even had ofs and that arrogant cunt English