Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why I hate cdnuts protocol

Encourages you to ",go it alone," rather than seek professional help
    A uro would have fixed my lowish T sides with FAR STRONGER AND MORE EFFECTIVE TOOLS

Encourages herbs only no room for HCG which is possibly the best treatment for mild pfs

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cdnuts did have PFS and we were "in the trenches" at roughly the same time and used to PM each other

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's out of the trenches now. His stuff worked for him that's why he was such an advocate. It also helped other people. You can't blame others for this crap man. Even when I crashed in 2016/2017 there was away less information than there is now. Almost nothing useful. Just people complaining on forums, doomthinking, etc. This forum was one of the beacons of light in PFS. Even if it was "delusional", it helped people cope and get better than without it.

I did TRT before doing any of this shit. TRT didn't work. So what doctor help me? Zero.

Was the cdsnuts protocol perfect? Probably not. But it was better than all the other crap around.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He took.ny focus away

I was the ideal candidate for TRT from about 2013 when I had a normal libido.

Instead this fucking herbs and drill sergeant exercise blocks.

Whereas with HCG or TRT I'd have felt super androgenic and the exercises would have been second nature, not a means to recovery in themselves. That's how I felt on Zma I. Lockdown one, which he chided me for using..

But yeah, for all the faults it's not like quetiapine was a part of the protocol.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was guilty of not being proactive and forum watching

Like if Joe kool thing had happened two years before and I'd seen it I'd have probably done HCG too, and it would have worked as I had a libido. But my eyes glazed at climid HCG etc as they "didn't work for PFS" which I didn't actually have.

I mean if zma felt like steroids in 2020, imagine what actual roids would have felt like

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "It would of worked" lol. How you know that? For me HCG did nothing. Stop this bullshit. Stop living a lie and go back to reality and fix your fucking self.

I was bed bound too. Maybe even worse than you or close to the same. Nobody cared about me and was waiting to just die and give up. It's a lesson in there. Nobody really cares enough and even if they do they can't help you so it's useless anyways.

Now a few years later I'm doing good and are able to do shit. Fuck the past, haters, etc. Fuck them all. I don't hear any of those faggots anymore now. Because now they know they can't fuck with me like that anymore. Those people who bullied you only did so because you were an easy target. Same for me. They don't exist to me anymore. They live in other plane of life. Invisible.

There's loads of people living on lower planes of existence. Like the trash they are. Let them be trash and know what to expect from trash people.

So now get going and fix yourself.
    Last edited by The Goat; 03-18-2024 at 07:26 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would have worked because I had a good libido and felt like a normal horny man.

It wasn't PFS it was lowish testosterone, I just had skinny thighs and belly fat but I was strong.

I had NORMAL COCK AND BALLS, no discoloration or shrinkage at all after three years off. There another PFS guy who had a little shrinkage and HCG gave him .uncles and better libido

For fucks sake I felt ninety percent on Zma in lockdown one, HCG is stronger.

And that tigershull guy was MILES worse than me and got to a decent level on TRT.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Muscles not uncles lol

I used to do shit like sprints on tribulus trying the protocol was a waste of time

Once I reached a good level on minerals inshoukd have taken it further with hormones.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerolibido View Post
    Muscles not uncles lol

I used to do shit like sprints on tribulus trying the protocol was a waste of time

Once I reached a good level on minerals inshoukd have taken it further with hormones.
    Maybe it would of worked. You don't know. In PFS individuals, even if you weren't suffering from it anymore you react to things differently from my exp.

Why don't you try anything anymore now? That's what I wonder. I was bed bound too, you can still do things and maybe even try HCG for example. Per haps you will find something that gives you some energy and from there you can get in a better position.

- - - Updated - - -

Also TRT + Prog/Nandrolone/Trestolone will give you energy at least. Yeah not optimal. But right now you are just waiting to die. Which is a worse choice out of the two. Still would recommened a "natural" recovery.

- - - Updated - - -

I would be on cocaine if that would get me out of bed to at least get better. At that point you have nothing to lose.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All these cunts were mild cases, it's totally misleading that they had this recoveries section which is a bullshit propaganda for.mikd cases like walker whogadba fucking natural recovery coming off of saw p (it's all on propecia help) and swill, also on propecia help, who ticked like one fucking box for libido loss. Few other random mild case cunts one or two of which look made up.

In 2009 I was in a psych ward post crash on abilify for three months

In 2010 I took a mini overdose cos some cunt on ph told me to killmyself, I was in a temporary housing accommodation and they put me I semi residential home for.severly mental cases for seven months on quetiapine I got tits and huge weight gain

I came to hrough all that fucking rap and eighteen months alter my libido returned and I effectively recovered or at least didn't have PFS proper just low T symptoms.

Then by some fucking satanic fluke a cunt in that office in training was a boyfriend of a nurse and spiked mymmedical records to this fat ugly ginger cunt who looked like Fat Bastard out of Austin Powers ot Shrek and who hated me for ebing a Catholic celtic fan.

And still I recovered the follyyear and it was a fucking lockdown

Read all this shite instead of pH where some guys recovered on TRT but it got totally obscured not turned into a fucking personality cult like this shite. I just read another guy called Georg on there from Germany who had my symptoms and was recovered in TRT.