User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    I took my first one today. I'm only taking 1/day for a few weeks to boost estrogen while I'm on r-andro

I used something similar a long time ago though. Put on like 5 lean pounds

oh thats wassup.

PS sorry to derail the thread BossNap

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'm not increasing my lifts because I feel if I go any higher i'm going to fuck up my joints and not fit into my wardrobe anymore. I lifted everything before about 50lbs heavier each lift and I was super sore. I'm satisfied fitness wise. Though sometimes I have some puffiness in face so might lose like 5lbs or something cuz face looks way better the days I'm a bit lighter.

i'm 6' 183cm and 170lbs rn 10% bf

squat 185lbs 8 reps x3 sets
    deadlift 245lbs 8 reps x3 sets
    incline bench `165lbs 8 reps x 3 sets

+ sprinting, pullups, lunges, pushups, sprints, yoga etc.

probably just going to maintain this for rest of my life. workout weights/sprints 2x a week + one yoga day and lotsa walking.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    alright so at current moment I think my libido/physical/mental i'm pretty much 100%

just sleep still a bitch.

my pfs boy on hackstasis said try this cuz i have clear gaba/cortisol issues

it's a type of phosoplitserine. yay or nay? @Cdsnuts

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00747NHTI..._a5nuBb7C2RX30

glycine 20 grams doesn't help me for whatever reason. I still take 7 grams though like a religion just in case lol

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    alright so at current moment I think my libido/physical/mental i'm pretty much 100%

just sleep still a bitch.

my pfs boy on hackstasis said try this cuz i have clear gaba/cortisol issues

it's a type of phosoplitserine. yay or nay? @Cdsnuts

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00747NHTI..._a5nuBb7C2RX30

glycine 20 grams doesn't help me for whatever reason. I still take 7 grams though like a religion just in case lol
    Give it a shot....I was reading the reviews and they seemed 50/50.....it's nothing that's going to hurt you.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Give it a shot....I was reading the reviews and they seemed 50/50.....it's nothing that's going to hurt you.
    nice thanks. yeah regular phosphoserine didnt do shit for me but this seems very high dose and slightly different my friend says he personally feels it but he didnt have sleep issues only libido i believe.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ooof brutal insomnia last night. 5 hours sleep total with 3 wakes in there

luckily today is a phenibut day

I think ziziphus might be problematic for me because it pushes rem at beggining of night and throws me off

really focusing on dialing down the sleep now specific to me. I think alibizia works really well for me and kava.

think my body is really inflamed and cortisol running amok. also explains the high shbg. need to curb the cortisol response at night

was listening to dave asprey on joe rogan and he said he starts his days with salt. 2grams himilayan in the morning. I make all my own food and only add salt with my salad and meat for dinner so probably low in this!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don’t have the sleep issues like you do, in fact the past few days I’ve slept without taking anything, just dozed off while watching tv.
    Your much more knowledgeable than me in this but it looks like you rotate sleep herbs? Is the rotating part of the protocol or do they fall under the brain stuff & minerals that we take daily?
    Up until a few weeks ago I was stacking every sleep/calming supplement possible.
    Magnesium in the cold tub ..Ziziphus, Albizia, Magnesium Oil, Glycine, Magnesium Drink, Theanine

Haven’t tired this in a while but I’ve been just coming home right before bed exhausted from working OT & lifting so I’ll just K.O

Can we take Melatonin responsibly? Up to what dose? I just want to sleep deeper & want the dreams to be more lucid than they already are. When I dream like that I get morning wood (not optimal ofcourse)

The deep sleep is my little escape.

& yeah your onto something about the salt.. I only make my meals at home after work, I haven’t put salt on anything since the crash. I’m gonna order Himalayan Pink Salt.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    I don’t have the sleep issues like you do, in fact the past few days I’ve slept without taking anything, just dozed off while watching tv.
    Your much more knowledgeable than me in this but it looks like you rotate sleep herbs? Is the rotating part of the protocol or do they fall under the brain stuff & minerals that we take daily?
    Up until a few weeks ago I was stacking every sleep/calming supplement possible.
    Magnesium in the cold tub ..Ziziphus, Albizia, Magnesium Oil, Glycine, Magnesium Drink, Theanine

Haven’t tired this in a while but I’ve been just coming home right before bed exhausted from working OT & lifting so I’ll just K.O

Can we take Melatonin responsibly? Up to what dose? I just want to sleep deeper & want the dreams to be more lucid than they already are. When I dream like that I get morning wood (not optimal ofcourse)

The deep sleep is my little escape.

& yeah your onto something about the salt.. I only make my meals at home after work, I haven’t put salt on anything since the crash. I’m gonna order Himalayan Pink Salt.
    yeah i rotate herbs and certain things i take daily like glycine.

here's the article. didn't realize that I was craving salty things all year long... makes sense now

How Much Salt You Should Actually Eat

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey guys in my casual reading of dr. mercola's site I found out that skullcap is related to the mint family

according to christopher walker mint lowers T so I googled further and apparently skullcap is 5 alpha reductase inhibitor.

can't say I noticed super good effects or bad effects besides it midly helping my sleep but perhaps this had to do with my downswings when I cycled it. dropping it.

sticking to alibizia, kava, ashwa, phen rotation for sleep. likely dropping passionflower too just in case although it does seem to be a potent anti-estrogen as well. might drop ziziphus as well because it MAY not help my sleep as it pushes REM to early into the night for me. might go back to ziziphus though

I use emu oil to moisturize my face too but I also read conflicting things as to whether it's a DHT blocker?

Mint and Testosterone: Do Not Eat This Herb... - YouTube
    Last edited by jacknap; 07-22-2018 at 04:40 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Albizia surprised me with how good it works. It's just too bad it taste like shit and you have to choke down two or more tablespoons of that shit.....it does work though.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"