User Tag List

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Mal View Post
    Thanks for the recommendation, Maxout! I assume you've had pretty good experience with Icariin? I should have enough time to order. Do you have a link to a particular brand of Icariin you'd recommend?
    I never use it anymore, but when I did back in recovery I used the high percentage icariin from LiftMode. Small package and just used it as needed. Once I pretty much recovered full erections and such I rotated it and then after it ran out I never got anymore.

I've used it before PFS and it was definitely noticeable.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I never use it anymore, but when I did back in recovery I used the high percentage icariin from LiftMode. Small package and just used it as needed. Once I pretty much recovered full erections and such I rotated it and then after it ran out I never got anymore.

I've used it before PFS and it was definitely noticeable.
    Purchased! I'm eager to try it out. When you had PFS what effect did this stuff have on you? Just trying to gauge what I should expect on this stuff. I'd really appreciate the insight.

Thanks!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Purchased! I'm eager to try it out. When you had PFS what effect did this stuff have on you? Just trying to gauge what I should expect on this stuff. I'd really appreciate the insight.

Thanks!
    Sorry for the delay - it definitely gave me harder erections back when that was a problem. Probably not going to do much in the libido department, or sensitivity - but can help you "get the job done" if you know what I'm talking about.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Sorry for the delay - it definitely gave me harder erections back when that was a problem. Probably not going to do much in the libido department, or sensitivity - but can help you "get the job done" if you know what I'm talking about.
    Hey, anything that helps is more than welcome. Thanks!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, this is really frustrating. When my junk is at its worst, it feels cold, shriveled, and numb. Until last week, I hadn't experienced that in months. I thought I had reached a new baseline (and maybe I had), but last week I had a pretty nasty crash. I've been recovering from it, but it's been really frustrating. Ever since my third R-Andro cycle several months ago, my junk has been actually pretty good. Not Pre-PFS, but I could have regular sex and sometimes multiple rounds per day with good sensitivity and ability to get hard.

But man, after this latest crash it's been weird. Luckily, I had sensitivity and warmth down there but erection wise nothing much is happening. Last night I got a ton of libido all of a sudden and felt incredibly warm all over. Today, junk feels good but there's no libido/erection ability. I'm in a new apartment now and I'm going full bore with the protocol (was hard to do couch surfing before).

These last two weeks have been a real roller coaster. I haven't had this kind of yo-yoing in the well being of my junk since my initial crash. I'm wondering if it's stress that triggered this mini-crash or if it's big downswing before an upswing, but if anyone could shed some light on this I'd be really grateful.
    Last edited by Master Mal; 10-30-2018 at 12:41 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So, this is really frustrating. When my junk is at its worst, it feels cold, shriveled, and numb. Until last week, I hadn't experienced that in months. I thought I had reached a new baseline (and maybe I had), but last week I had a pretty nasty crash. I've been recovering from it, but it's been really frustrating. Ever since my third R-Andro cycle several months ago, my junk has been actually pretty good. Not Pre-PFS, but I could have regular sex and sometimes multiple rounds per day with good sensitivity and ability to get hard.

But man, after this latest crash it's been weird. Luckily, I had sensitivity and warmth down there but erection wise nothing much is happening. Last night I got a ton of libido all of a sudden and felt incredibly warm all over. Today, junk feels good but there's no libido/erection ability. I'm in a new apartment now and I'm going full bore with the protocol (was hard to do couch surfing before).

These last two weeks have been a real roller coaster. I haven't had this kind of yo-yoing in the well being of my junk since my initial crash. I'm wondering if it's stress that triggered this mini-crash or if it's big downswing before an upswing, but if anyone could shed some light on this I'd be really grateful.
    Wild swings are a good thing, contrary to what you would think. It means things are happening. It's not too enjoyable to feel like your body is schizophrenic, obviously but this seems to happen when things start really moving along.

You've just started going full on, so this is to be expected.

You know what you have to do.....stay the course.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sooooo... today I'm okay.

Feel totally fine. Junk is working pretty well. I dunno what to make of it, but I'm thankful that the downswing (seems) to be over. Thanks for everyone's support.

God, I'm so unlucky though. That date didn't go well because I had it during my downswing, which made me feel awful and self conscious. I kinda choked and she doesn't want to go out again. Oh well. Plenty of other women out there.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah same for me after third cycle no sexual failures since. sometimes the hardness leaves something to be desired though.

downswings definitely lead to higher upswings for whatever reason for me too. the lower you fall the higher you fly i guess?
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, another slight update. It's been said that people don't really get traditionally sick (like, colds and such) while they have PFS.

Well, I got a cold right now. So I'm guessing that's a good sign. Just thought I'd mention it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, unhappy to report the icariin didn't really do much for my downstairs bits.

I'm gearing up for another Andro round. This time I'm gonna do 400mg R-Andro and along with 4-Andro. I hear that 200mg is the recommended daily dosage for the 4-Andro, but if anyone else has any recommendations please let me know.

I'm not in a downswing anymore, but I'm definitely not in an upswing. I have sensitivity downstairs, but it's just... kinda there. It definitely beats being shriveled and cold, but it's still frustrating as hell. I definitely have the DHT itch going right now, but the usual uptick in libido isn't following. I know for a fact I can get full sensitivity back. I got it earlier this year for a full week and I was doing pretty well in that regard during my 1st and 3rd R-Andro cycles.

I KNOW it can be done. I KNOW I can get things working down there. It's happened before. I just have no idea why it's not happening now. Hopefully the R-Andro/4-Andro cycle will give me that push that sends me over the edge.