User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyF View Post
    On day 6, I plan to move into a broth/veggie fast after the water fast. Will keep everyone posted.

What are some ideas on how to pass time? I get so bored so fast?

If you guys have any good movies or links you recommend, drop them here
    piratebay, piratebay, piratebay. If it's blocked in your country, use torrents.me

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    On day 6, I plan to move into a broth/veggie fast after the water fast. Will keep everyone posted.

What are some ideas on how to pass time? I get so bored so fast?

If you guys have any good movies or links you recommend, drop them here
    Perfect time to work on your meditation and breathing exercises and practicing "being present."

Other then that....yeah, you'll have a ton of time on your hands. Watch movies, catch up on learning things you wanted to learn, etc. Use it all for building you up on all levels.

You gonna go to TN?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Perfect time to work on your meditation and breathing exercises and practicing "being present."

Other then that....yeah, you'll have a ton of time on your hands. Watch movies, catch up on learning things you wanted to learn, etc. Use it all for building you up on all levels.

You gonna go to TN?
    What's in Tennessee? Fasting place?
    Its only work until its routine

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    What's in Tennessee? Fasting place?
    I think he means True North.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    I think he means True North.
    Correct.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Coming up to 1 week on water fast + pink salt. So far no improvements in anything but at the same time it's still early in the journey.

Question, I feel a lot better on pink salt vs plain water. Is it fine to keep the salts in?

I think I am going to pass on TrueNorth. I am finding this water fast very easy, the only issue is boredom and not being able to leave the house and do activities.

Cheers guys for the support

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Damn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Coming up to 1 week on water fast + pink salt. So far no improvements in anything but at the same time it's still early in the journey.

Question, I feel a lot better on pink salt vs plain water. Is it fine to keep the salts in?

I think I am going to pass on TrueNorth. I am finding this water fast very easy, the only issue is boredom and not being able to leave the house and do activities.

I am no expert on it, but have listened to a number of interviews with Dr. Group (who is), and he claims that adding salt to your water can trigger a digestive response. You may want to do some additional research on this as I am sure you want to get the biggest return on the huge health investment you are making.
    Never lose your sense of humor

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I would drop the salt.

You have to remember that you're doing this to cleanse and nothing else. Nothing needs to be tweaked here. Fasting is a natural response...drinking salt water, not so much.

You're missing out not going to TN. It's much safer and sometimes when things come up on a water fast, people can get nervous and think something bad is happening when it is just a natural healing reaction. The doctors are there to keep you focused and knowing you're safe. Most people fast to completion when they go away for it. When they are home, they tend to bail out early.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update: completed 13 day water fast and now transitioning into juice fast. Will aim for 45 days as CD recommends.

On my water fast all my symptoms got worse but I stuck it out because I figured it was probably a healing reaction.

Hard to tell but whatever happens happens, going to go for 45 days on juicing, can’t wait.

I will re read the post on CD website today on how much to juice and what food recommendations