User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tallstraw View Post
    what do you mean what do I mean.. you have suicide and non suicidal AI's..? One is permanent one isn't.
    You also said many guys have high test and it is converted to estrogen hence my response to control with an AI. So I dont think the low estrogen side effecfs would be much of a concern for many, correct?
    Then adding in proviron instead of androsterone since it would be the target hormone you were searching for. However I misspoke, as I mistakenly thought proviron was oral dht, which is isn't exactly. So I would substitute my earlier comment and say why not a suicidal AI, and then add just take DHT. Such as the creams they sell with DHT in them?
    Yes it was my understanding that proviron is a dht precursor. It is apparently very difficult to obtain DHT cream, and I think you need to see a specialized endo for that. It would likely work well for recovery, though.

I never read about suicidal vs non-suicidal AI's, and to be honest I am skeptical about that right off the bat. Nothing in endocrinology is really permanent, as the name "suicidal" would suggest.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) tallstraw's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slader1 View Post
    Yes it was my understanding that proviron is a dht precursor. It is apparently very difficult to obtain DHT cream, and I think you need to see a specialized endo for that. It would likely work well for recovery, though.

I never read about suicidal vs non-suicidal AI's, and to be honest I am skeptical about that right off the bat. Nothing in endocrinology is really permanent, as the name "suicidal" would suggest.
    Lol science doesn't care what you are skeptical of, this is an observable fact man. How you have researched AI's and never come across the distinction between the two is puzzling to me.
    Proviron is not a pro hormone, it is an active steroid. I was just mistaken on which one.
    It isn't hard to find, once you have been around these types of forums long enough you will be able to find anything you want, I assure you.

Plenty of things are permanent in endocrinology, idk where you heard that one.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The essence of science is skepticism. I have actually read a bit on AI's, and never come across that. I'm not saying you're wrong.

By permanence I was speaking more to systemic conditions, such as pfs or low T. Someone's endocrinology is always changing and beeing affected by food, environment, stress, etc.

You are for sure right that there are suicidal cells and chemicals in biology, Ive just never heard that about AI's.