Sigh... glad I watched this

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks DJ

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finally had a chance to watch video. I remember the 2.5 mg tabs and have used them. SPA labs was a big name in anavar after Searle stopped production of it. For contest prep (circa 1991), I think I was taking 2 tabs, 3x/day for a total of 15mg. May have gone as high as 20. Muscles turned hard. as. nails. In just days. There is no mistaking anavar when you have the real stuff. Nothing else feels quite the same. Nothing.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Broly's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Finally had a chance to watch video. I remember the 2.5 mg tabs and have used them. SPA labs was a big name in anavar after Searle stopped production of it. For contest prep (circa 1991), I think I was taking 2 tabs, 3x/day for a total of 15mg. May have gone as high as 20. Muscles turned hard. as. nails. In just days. There is no mistaking anavar when you have the real stuff. Nothing else feels quite the same. Nothing.
    This is very disheartening to me, it seems like the real stuff is gone for good. And after watching that video I will not take the chance of getting some unknown chemicals mixed in with 'today's Anavar.

Real Var makes your muscles harder than Epi?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post
    Real Var makes your muscles harder than Epi?
    DJ always states that Epi is the poor mans var, but doesn't come close. My own experience with Epi was extremely disappointing. I might as well have taken nothing at all. So my experience probably is not the best to judge from.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    DJ always states that Epi is the poor mans var, but doesn't come close. My own experience with Epi was extremely disappointing. I might as well have taken nothing at all. So my experience probably is not the best to judge from.
    I've used it once (First cycle) and I was pumped all day long. I can't really see myself ever having better pumps or harder muscles than I did on that cycle.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Truth About Anavar

original epi i got yrs ago off 1fast00
    not the ibe/phf stuff
    n var kills it, this last stuff hard at 40

broly all drugs across the board wont be like the hg stuff available decades ago
    most hg today is counterfeited and ugl arent consistant, iv used the same lab for 2yrs now cause when you find a good one stick to them

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    original epi i got yrs ago off 1fast00
    not the ibe/phf stuff
    n var kills it, this last stuff hard at 40

broly all drugs across the board wont be like the hg stuff available decades ago
    most hg today is counterfeited and ugl arent consistant, iv used the same lab for 2yrs now cause when you find a good one stick to them
    Yeah I know I pretty much missed the best times of the bodybuilding world but it still sucks when you research a possible hormone and then find out it's not readily available.

Man I've been watching the rest of his videos and it's good stuff.... His one on HGH is interesting, I didn't know it caused Hyperplasia. That's huge!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 JM1000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Havn't used anavar but my epistane run was pretty lame as well..

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JM1000 View Post
    Havn't used anavar but my epistane run was pretty lame as well..
    Me too. I used Havoc and was very disappointed, horrible joint pain, also. Recently tried my second methyl, Mechabol, and absolutely loved it. No sides @ 125mgs (Aegis, Talos for support), very alpha feeling, and good strength increases.