User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've never tried it either but I will 100% call bullshit on the 12 hour erection. Even with a double dose of a PD5E inhibitor, a 12 hour erection is unlikely. The Mod over there was a total prick the moment he 1st tried the intimidation route(I deleted your posts. what are you going to do about it?), then he proceeded to (try to) insult Free (I know you're a 150lbs kid....). That whole place is full of petulant children whose balls would shrink to half size were they to actually talk that way to anyone in real life.

Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lolz. Are you forgetting how NTBM wasn't testing raws and got called out on their shit? You can compare PP and NTBM all you want but I don't think PP ever had that issue because of the integrity of the owner/company.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sad I bought a ntbm product once too.. HCGenerate, I took it immediately after my pct and my balls re-shrank and I got bloated... Weird

Sandman, we get that PP products didn't work for you, but they sure as hell worked for me! And PP was much less shady than NTBM, just look at the misspelled ingredients, their idiot leader needtogetaas vs Eric who posts informative articles not even promoting product. And obviously retarded stories like a 12 hour boner which simply will not happen from any plant based product.

People over there post good standard PCTs with nolva and clomid which is tried and tested, and then mods are like "your PCT blows dude you'll never recover! You need to add hcg or hcgenerate! And BRIDGE and GEAR and NEED2SLIN broooomg"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Comparing N2BM and PP is so utterly ridiculous that I won't even respond to that. But moreover, you have to remember that N2BM is Nathan Chase, the same guy who was busted lying about being an Army Ranger and about having an associate's degree in culinary arts from MIT.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    I'm sad I bought a ntbm product once too.. HCGenerate, I took it immediately after my pct and my balls re-shrank and I got bloated... Weird

Sandman, we get that PP products didn't work for you, but they sure as hell worked for me! And PP was much less shady than NTBM, just look at the misspelled ingredients, their idiot leader needtogetaas vs Eric who posts informative articles not even promoting product. And obviously retarded stories like a 12 hour boner which simply will not happen from any plant based product.

People over there post good standard PCTs with nolva and clomid which is tried and tested, and then mods are like "your PCT blows dude you'll never recover! You need to add hcg or hcgenerate! And BRIDGE and GEAR and NEED2SLIN broooomg"
    Precisely. I tried to find the LIKE option when I hovered over your post and it would not appear. But let it be known that I like it.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman View Post
    Bro, you mentioned this place in that thread? This place is no better than over there, both places are blind advertisement for companies. Same way I said one bad thing about a series of PP products and people lose their minds. What do you expect them cronies to do over there? NTBM and PP are no better than each other in that regard.
    Shut the fuck up. I am so sick of your shit. If you don't like it here, hit the door.

I am not blindly defending Primordial, I have no fucking need to the company doesn't exist. I don't blindly defend shit. If you ask me what you should use I would respond first and utmost with test/tren? Who the fuck is that pushing? Every UGl? Shit.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also name one post i have deleted here that wasn't spam. Please, just name one. This community is free to say what it wants, always has been. This is also not primordial. As much as the community originated from that board, this is Swole Source, and Primordial is no more. End of story.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Shut the fuck up. I am so sick of your shit. If you don't like it here, hit the door.
    ^^^^^^^This!!!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman View Post
    I provided my experience with the products so don't go there. They didn't work. Again NTBM and PP are one in the same with crazy advertising. Both are or were pretty awful when it came to claiming their products are God's gift. The point I'm making is you don't look good going over to a biased board and then pointing them towards an equally biased board. It doesn't make sense.
    WHAM WHAM WHAM

no one got on your shit because you didn't like a product, they got on you because you're a fucking asshole
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sandman, I wanted to say same as above but I felt like it was the same attitude thrown at freepress in what appears to be a similar situation.

But looking through your old posts you hardly ever say anything constructive, just bashing various opinions and products.

Eh, whatever

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post

shit-just-got-real-goat.jpg