Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha, new troll rating?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't see anything over there anymore because they banned me. My last post to them said:

"Mature behavior, fellas. That's impressive.

I'm no troll. Nor am I a kid. I'm a 31-year-old white male from Mount Vernon, OH. You can look at my avatar on other sites. I stand by what I say.

I received an e-mail this morning from NTBM. It appeared to be a newsletter. The subject line was, "Got a freaking boner for four hours. She freaking loved it."

It was so idiotic that I felt compelled to read the message out of humor.

I didn't come here to "bash sponsors." I merely gave my opinion that I thought that this story was so incredibly ludicrous and over the top that I didn't believe it.

Trolling would be popping in here and making a bunch of provocative statements just to get a rise out of you guys. That isn't the case. You can find me on other forums and I often challenge claims. Call me somewhat of a skeptic. Apparently you guys don't have thick enough skin to deal with it.

But back to the e-mail that brought me here. Here's what it said:

Dear Need To Build Muscle Bros,

Having a boner that lasts for 4 hours sounds like a dream, but in reality it can be quite scary as you can have blood flow issues with your member. Click below and read a story by my good friend George Spellwin the owner of Elite Fitnes about how he got a stupid scary boner that just would not go away, and how he got a little help from a friend.

LINK REMOVED BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH POINTS YET

Priapism is nothing to mess with, so read the whole story and be warned!

-Big Rick Rock

http://list.needtobuildmuscle.com/db/36230/160098/1.gif"

And they violated me for "Spammed Advertisements."

The first time they violated me for inappropriate language. That's funny because I didn't even swear.