User Tag List

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman View Post
    One of them is needto and the other is Eric. Eric also never contributed to the industry besides trying to make money for himself. When was he ever around helping people on boards he sponsered? Doubt he even worked out, he looks like he wants to be a surfer or in a boy band. What a joke. Even though needto gives bad advice and isn't knowledgeable, he at least tried to help people. Again #fail for you.
    You are kidding right? You do realize I was an employee of the company? Do you know how many in depth responses he gave to clients? Do you know how many guys that didnt recovery followed his advice and did? I would much rather have worked for a guy who put his time into the product and let the marketing guys do the marketing than vise versa. But whatever, I am not going to win with you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha, new troll rating?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of them is needto and the other is Eric. Eric also never contributed to the industry besides trying to make money for himself. When was he ever around helping people on boards he sponsered? Doubt he even worked out, he looks like he wants to be a surfer or in a boy band. What a joke. Even though needto gives bad advice and isn't knowledgeable, he at least tried to help people. Again #fail for you.
    this post i will reply, how is it ok that someone without knowledge give advice to those who assume he is smart on the subject, some of the stuff hes advised is dangerous

iv seen eric, he is by no means jacked, but was in shape, had it not been for the 20hr days he pulled infront of his comp and books researching im sure he could dedicate more hours to the gym.........but i think this is generally the norm across the board brand wise, there is a few headed by guys who definately look the part, but many are fronted by guys with the science/chemistry background who enjoy training........reps another one, to beat a dead horse, some of the need2 reps were fkn smurfs giving out terrible aas advice, i called some out even when it was apparent they knew very little and were helping someone who thought otherwise

i had an infamous run in with nate 2yrs ago on ology, called him on his bs, only to get carpet bombed by his reps bumping my posts out of the way, and his page long illiterate answers, but at the end of the day he looked like a goof and i got a pm from admin to let it go seeing he pays to be a sponsor

i dont care who looks like what with regards to production of products as long as they work, advice on dieting, contest prep ect, ill take the guy who looks the part.......sadly even the product part he lied about contents of his stuff

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can't see anything over there anymore because they banned me. My last post to them said:

"Mature behavior, fellas. That's impressive.

I'm no troll. Nor am I a kid. I'm a 31-year-old white male from Mount Vernon, OH. You can look at my avatar on other sites. I stand by what I say.

I received an e-mail this morning from NTBM. It appeared to be a newsletter. The subject line was, "Got a freaking boner for four hours. She freaking loved it."

It was so idiotic that I felt compelled to read the message out of humor.

I didn't come here to "bash sponsors." I merely gave my opinion that I thought that this story was so incredibly ludicrous and over the top that I didn't believe it.

Trolling would be popping in here and making a bunch of provocative statements just to get a rise out of you guys. That isn't the case. You can find me on other forums and I often challenge claims. Call me somewhat of a skeptic. Apparently you guys don't have thick enough skin to deal with it.

But back to the e-mail that brought me here. Here's what it said:

Dear Need To Build Muscle Bros,

Having a boner that lasts for 4 hours sounds like a dream, but in reality it can be quite scary as you can have blood flow issues with your member. Click below and read a story by my good friend George Spellwin the owner of Elite Fitnes about how he got a stupid scary boner that just would not go away, and how he got a little help from a friend.

LINK REMOVED BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH POINTS YET

Priapism is nothing to mess with, so read the whole story and be warned!

-Big Rick Rock

http://list.needtobuildmuscle.com/db/36230/160098/1.gif"

And they violated me for "Spammed Advertisements."

The first time they violated me for inappropriate language. That's funny because I didn't even swear.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fun is over they started deleting my posts.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nathan Chase is the worst kind of liar, the pathological, stolen valor type. Anyone who would falsify military credentials is a low-tier turd, in my book. And then to claim he is an MIT grad, on top of it. Please!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NTBM's cronies use BS story to peddle overpriced product

Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Nathan Chase is the worst kind of liar, the pathological, stolen valor type. Anyone who would falsify military credentials is a low-tier turd, in my book. And then to claim he is an MIT grad, on top of it. Please!
    haha fat soldier
    how tall are you private pile?

few soldiers on here, should get nate in a locked room for 20min each lol

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i forgot you can't read. Eric and Jered helped PLENTY of PP customers, myself included.

when you're the only one thinking you're smart and everyone else thinks you're a moron... well, guess what?
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol 1 post and i just got negged right away
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait, that queen lied about being in the service? I missed this little tidbit