User Tag List

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    You are seriously 1 bitter fuck, aren't you?! Instead of bashing all of these supplements that don't work for you, and bitching about everything in general, (because let's face it....that's allllll you do) why don't you try some Monistat or Vagisil to clear up whatever is bothering you?
    amen1.jpg

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    You are seriously 1 bitter fuck, aren't you?! Instead of bashing all of these supplements that don't work for you, and bitching about everything in general, (because let's face it....that's allllll you do) why don't you try some Monistat or Vagisil to clear up whatever is bothering you?
    Just because I'm saying what you guys don't like to hear doesn't mean you get mad. I've also gone into threads talking about good things as well. Get off the bandwagon and realize people may not agree with you, then when they make better arguements than you doesn't mean you have to cry about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Here you go guys, not everyone is part of your cult. Don't take the red pill! The brain washing will wear off eventually.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman View Post
    Just because I'm saying what you guys don't like to hear doesn't mean you get mad. I've also gone into threads talking about good things as well. Get off the bandwagon and realize people may not agree with you, then when they make better arguements than you doesn't mean you have to cry about it.
    You have yet to make a better argument about anything.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolazice View Post
    You have yet to make a better argument about anything.
    Again you can't be serious. Everytime I make a point, no one disputes the point with rationale arguement. It's just people calling names because they lost.

I shouldn't say lost, because I'm speaking from an un-biased perspective so there's no losing or winning. Just people are getting ideas that go against what they've been trained to think so they get mad.
    Last edited by sandman; 04-19-2013 at 11:30 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman View Post
    Again you can't be serious. Everytime I make a point, no one disputes the point with rationale arguement. It's just people calling names because they lost.
    1. I think you are a little delusional in believing you are making good points.

2. Argument(s) doesn't have an "e" after the "u".

3. Why do you keep coming back here if you disagree with most of what many of us have to say??? Imo, you just come off as being a bitter little troll.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this thread has become useless

i really dont care how much anyone member hates products from any given company, but the bickering back and forth is done now as its really going nowhere

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will add my 2cents, because i can, and really don't give a fuck that Sand won't have the chance to respond. I welcomed you to the door before.

Again, I am 100% confident about the happenings of the raid, etc.. I have stated this before. Nathan chase also sold untested hormones that failed in testing. I don't think Eric was the best business man, he himself would admit that was his weakness. But if you were to have asked him, it was never about the money (believe me, I make more than the salary he allotted himself).

Get the sand out of your vag.