User Tag List

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

NTBM's cronies use BS story to peddle overpriced product

I had gotten an e-mail about this forum post earlier today and this thread and story is such a load of unadulterated horse shit that I am dumbfounded. And the worst part is, you'll have idiots believing it and ordering this $147 product:

My embarrassing 12 hour boner that would not go away!

Let's see if they delete my reply.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Fat Bill Dwyer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hahah, priaprism... priceless...

Not sure I can be mad about this, obviously trollin'

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HAHAHAHAHAH - within an hour they were deleting my posts and negative repping me into oblivion. All the stories about their forum behaviors are 100% true. Fuck 'em. LOL

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    urrgh, i can't believe i bought 1 product from them, once. worst decision ever. these guys are asses

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can source all the ingrediants seperately for half the price, and thats still paying retail.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bro, you mentioned this place in that thread? This place is no better than over there, both places are blind advertisement for companies. Same way I said one bad thing about a series of PP products and people lose their minds. What do you expect them cronies to do over there? NTBM and PP are no better than each other in that regard.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nobody negative repped you or deleted your posts, "bro." They debated with you the merits of your statements. I can handle that. The chickenshit way out is to start deleting unfavorable posts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Nobody negative repped you or deleted your posts, "bro." They debated with you the merits of your statements. I can handle that. The chickenshit way out is to start deleting unfavorable posts.
    Difference is I tried the products before you didn't. My arguements are legit. Either way I'm not debating that, but your over their accusing them of the same stuff that happens here. Thats all

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You did read "Big Rick's" claim, right? You did read the story that went with the post.

It isn't even remotely believable. Nobody is going to sustain a 12-hour erection without serious capillary damage, nor did they get it from the ingredients in Phytoserms 347, of which I've tried more than 3/4 of them.

It was so idiotic that I found it an insult to anyone's intelligence to make such a claim.

You did not provide any details or explanations of your complaints other than, "The products suck," or "the products don't work." We had to press the hell out of you for days for explanations and details. I went in and called BS, admitting that I hadn't tried the products but had taken most of the actives in other supplements or as raws.

Their marketing is extremely deceptive and not even remotely believable. This industry is full enough of that shit.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    You did read "Big Rick's" claim, right? You did read the story that went with the post.

It isn't even remotely believable. Nobody is going to sustain a 12-hour erection without serious capillary damage, nor did they get it from the ingredients in Phytoserms 347, of which I've tried more than 3/4 of them.

It was so idiotic that I found it an insult to anyone's intelligence to make such a claim.

You did not provide any details or explanations of your complaints other than, "The products suck," or "the products don't work." We had to press the hell out of you for days for explanations and details. I went in and called BS, admitting that I hadn't tried the products but had taken most of the actives in other supplements or as raws.

Their marketing is extremely deceptive and not even remotely believable. This industry is full enough of that shit.
    I provided my experience with the products so don't go there. They didn't work. Again NTBM and PP are one in the same with crazy advertising. Both are or were pretty awful when it came to claiming their products are God's gift. The point I'm making is you don't look good going over to a biased board and then pointing them towards an equally biased board. It doesn't make sense.