User Tag List

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Product Review: Blueberry Problend

For a change, I ordered blueberry flavored ProBlend on my last order. If you don't already know, ProBlend is an excellent product and I have been using it on and off for a couple of years now. I typically get the gourmet chocolate flavor as the mainstay and if I am ordering another bag, I will get cinnabun. Both of those flavors are excellent.

On my last order, I got my two favorites and added in a pound of blueberry as I was unsure of the palatability. I must say that I am very impressed. It tastes very "blueberryish" and has about the right sweetness to it. I have used it in water, in milk, and mixed in milk along with vanilla flavored micellar casein (also by Prescription Nutrition). I have even mixed it in with cottage cheese. All of these different variations have been tasty.

Two thumbs up from Burly.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    blueberry casein and anamass are also great (though some may find another ingredient in the anamass a bit bitter)

Sponsor Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the thumbs up burlyman...we are going to be having a yellow-cake flavor potentially available by the months end as well.
    Visit RxWhey.com for all your protein and supplement needs. You loved us on Primordial, now we're here to help you on get swole at Swole Source.

For nutritional and training tips, flash sales, and more, visit us at Facebook.com/RxWhey

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My favorite is the Blueberry Muffin ProBlend..to back up the OP's post..

I mix it with:

-24oz whole milk
    -1/2 cup of ice
    -1 cup dannon blueberry yogurt
    -1 scoop vanilla ice cream
    -2 scoops of PN Blueberry Muffin
    -2 tablespoons of peanut butter or PB2
    -1 cup of raw oats

Tastes like a milkshake Gourmet Chocolate is good too..The cinabun and Mango are highly talked about, I've never tried them yet.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP