User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Fat Bill Dwyer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by milehighguy View Post
    any chance you have tried LGI Stano before?
    just curious to know how good LGI products are especially the Stano

LGI stano is solid.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z View Post
    I would just run it all for 8 weeks and aegis along side, if you really just want to stay at 6 weeks I would still just keep everything together. I did not notice much on Mech @ 75mg, but when I took it to 125-150mg is was very nice and still smooth. no negative for me what so ever.
    8 weeks at that dose is just too much for me. I was using aegis and taurine for support and my back woud knot up constantly. Perhaps the stano will let me bump the mecha slightly but i'm not holding my breath.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) USN HM 350Z's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    8 weeks at that dose is just too much for me. I was using aegis and taurine for support and my back woud knot up constantly. Perhaps the stano will let me bump the mecha slightly but i'm not holding my breath.
    yeah, I never got the back pumps from it. Only thing that ever did was CEL M Drol and they were horrible lol. I will say that aegis is awesome. I had liver labs done 2 weeks after I finished that cycle and everything was within normal limits. I was pretty impressed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by milehighguy View Post
    any chance you have tried LGI Stano before?
    just curious to know how good LGI products are especially the Stano
    my fist time with stano and this company.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat Bill Dwyer View Post
    TZ + Stano is a solid strength/mass stack, I can only imagine mecha would add to that. Not sure how "dry" it would be. At 2ml TZ bloated me up something fierce.

TZ shuts you down quick though, so pretty much after week 3 you're probably running on empty. HCG?

no hcg. i hadn't even considered it actually. Is it common to use with this stack?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z View Post
    yeah, I never got the back pumps from it. Only thing that ever did was CEL M Drol and they were horrible lol. I will say that aegis is awesome. I had liver labs done 2 weeks after I finished that cycle and everything was within normal limits. I was pretty impressed.
    I agree with the aegis being awesome... I ran 5 wks of OT at 50mg/per and got labs done 2 wks after I stopped, and my liver values were all within range. Just one point above the high range. I do drink 1.5 gal of water per day as well.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Fat Bill Dwyer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    no hcg. i hadn't even considered it actually. Is it common to use with this stack?
    TZ for 8 weeks would definitely benefit from a 'lil HCG. At six you probably wouldn't need it in the long term, but you will have the joy of tiny balls and all the pain that comes along with recovering from that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TZ for 8 weeks would definitely benefit from a 'lil HCG. At six you probably wouldn't need it in the long term, but you will have the joy of tiny balls and all the pain that comes along with recovering from that.
    my nuts were fine from my last run which was about 5 weeks but I could feel it was time to let go so I jumped into pct and never skipped a beat untill i dropped the cals for a cut. I am a little concearned about that extra week and I was actually going to use up some extras and push it a few more days over 6 with the mech and tren..... I'll look into hcg.

My last cycle I was just over 4000 cals a day and things got dirty.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The more I think about it......has anyone actually ran trenazone for 8 weeks? With my last run gyno was my main concearn with excessive shutdown being close 2nd. I ran my tz a little light and bailed a little early, even with the small spill i had I still have about a weeks worth of extra. With that and 2 bottles dosing @ 1.5 ml I'll be close to 7 weeks. I have plento of stano and mechabol on hand.

Does anyone have gyno experience from a similar stack?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

stano, trenazone, mechabol stack

I just finished a very similar cycle except I used AM AH as a base.
    Mech started at 125 Wk 2-6 150 Loved Mecha unbelievable supernatural feeling in the gym and I could just keep going. Felt bullet proof!
    TZ started wk 4 at 2.5 ml - wk 10 with a very high amount of TZ to see what would happen. Over 4ml and I could not do cardio well because of breathing with a high heart rate. I had an AI on hand but did not need it.

Used Talos the entire time to help with BP and Ageis the first 7 wks. Great stuff!

Also used HGC all 10 wks. I also believe the AM AH helped me feel so good the entire time. I did not want to stop the cycle! I could fuck forever like 20 years ago all 10 weeks.

It was a recomp cycle and I put on some size as well as leaned out on maint calories.