User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would consider running the TZ all 8 weeks at 1.5-3ml depending on budget, along with the stano at 1200mg. Then the mecha the first six at 100mg a day. That would be a nice stack IMO.
    Iron Legion Rep

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Fat Bill Dwyer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Devastatingdave View Post
    I would consider running the TZ all 8 weeks at 1.5-3ml depending on budget, along with the stano at 1200mg. Then the mecha the first six at 100mg a day. That would be a nice stack IMO.
    Those are big boy doses Dave! I would be curled over in a bloated, no-testicle-having, acne covered ball doseing like that.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Devastatingdave View Post
    I have enough on hand to run it that high....... hmmmmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Bill Dwyer View Post
    Those are big boy doses Dave! I would be curled over in a bloated, no-testicle-having, acne covered ball doseing like that.
    I resemble that remark.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am thinking of moving forward on this stack with the following doses.

2 bottles of stano contain 180 caps @ 3.5 a day (alternating 600 & 800mg each day) = 51 days
    1 bottle of mechabol contains 90 caps plus I have 49 left overs 139 total @ 3 caps a day= 46 days
    2 bottles of trenazone contain 60ml @ 1.5 ml a day = 40 days

Start stano, wait 5 days, start mecha, wait 6 days, start trenazone. I have a reserve stash of everything. If things are going well or need tweaking I can allways bump up or down. I don't predict the mech or tren dose moving due to my experience with them but I have no idea about the stano. I have read about some pretty high doses compared to what I'm planning.

Plan b is running the stano @ 800 mg a day and mecha @ 75 for 45 days together and starting trenazone on day 5, the difference is really negligible.

Support will be talos @ 2 caps a day and , aegis @ 2 caps a day and taurine @ 1000mg a day as needed for back pumps. Anastrozole .25mg e3d.

Pct will be clomid, anastrozole & daa.

Hows this look? Have I forgotten anything? For suppurt and pct I was thinking of adding a toco sup or red palm oil but I don't have it on hand or a specific product in mind. Anyone have any insight?
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks pretty solid either way, as you say plan a to b is minor differences.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why not just pin? When you start thinking of PH cycles this aggressive it's probably time to move into the big leagues in my opinion

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why the low dose Mecha? It's great @ 125 and Talos / Aegis will deal with any sides, pretty much. I wouldn't run it less than 100mg ed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    Why not just pin? When you start thinking of PH cycles this aggressive it's probably time to move into the big leagues in my opinion
    I fantasize about pinning every so often but I really don't think I could. Besides the obvious wife, job, legal stuff..... I'm afraid of needles.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    Why the low dose Mecha? It's great @ 125 and Talos / Aegis will deal with any sides, pretty much. I wouldn't run it less than 100mg ed.
    I ran trenazone @ 1.5ml & mecha @ 100mg around 6 months ago. I had frequent back pumps and had to drop it down. I had hoped to get up to 125 but couldn't handle it.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    I ran trenazone @ 1.5ml & mecha @ 100mg around 6 months ago. I had frequent back pumps and had to drop it down. I had hoped to get up to 125 but couldn't handle it.
    Maybe the pumps were more to due to the Trenazone. I used Taurine and didn't suffer any substantial back pumps when taking 125mgs Mechabol, and I was also taking between 6-12 Androbulk and AHv3.