User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

stano, trenazone, mechabol stack

proposed 8 week cycle for strentgh and mass.

lgi stano 200 @ 600 mg daily weeks 1 through 8
    antaeus labs mechabol @ 75 mg daily weeks 3 through 8
    antaeus labs trenazone @ 1.5 ml daily weels 3 through 8

an 8 weeker of stano, 2 weeks solo and then 6 stacked with trenazone and mecha. Fairly straight forward, moderate dosages, a little on the long side but not drastic. I'm allways interested to hear what yous guys think. any thoughts, modifications or caveats regarding this stack.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Jorsn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I personally haven't ran Mechabol but from reading logs and feedback it sounds like 125mg-150mg is where it really shines.

Weeks 1-8 Stano 800mg
    Weeks 1-8 T-Zone 2ml(1ml am and 1ml pm)
    Weeks 1-6 Mecha 150mg

^^That would be some very lean/dry gains.
    Pain is temporary, Quitting lasts forever. - Lance Armstrong

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: stano, trenazone, mechabol stack

Curious... what's the rationale behind running stano solo for two weeks prior to the other compounds?

If it were me, I'd used the complimentary action of stano along with the compounds to get the most out of them. Maybe:

Stano 600 1-8
    Mecha 100 1-6
    TZ. 1.5 3-8
    Last edited by burlyman30; 04-19-2013 at 09:33 PM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    any chance you have tried LGI Stano before?
    just curious to know how good LGI products are especially the Stano

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) USN HM 350Z's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would just run it all for 8 weeks and aegis along side, if you really just want to stay at 6 weeks I would still just keep everything together. I did not notice much on Mech @ 75mg, but when I took it to 125-150mg is was very nice and still smooth. no negative for me what so ever.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z View Post
    I would just run it all for 8 weeks and aegis along side, if you really just want to stay at 6 weeks I would still just keep everything together. I did not notice much on Mech @ 75mg, but when I took it to 125-150mg is was very nice and still smooth. no negative for me what so ever.
    how many weeks did you run Mech?

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) USN HM 350Z's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    8 weeks total

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ran Mechabol @125 and felt great on it. I also used Aegis, Talos and Achilles, and had no noticeable sides.
    Didn't feel the need to take more than 125mgs and I took the second dose (2 caps) 6 hours after the first (3 caps).
    As well as Stano, I would suggest running it with something like Dermacrine so you could do an extra two weeks after Mechabol has finished to help keep gains. This is presuming a 5-6 Mechabol cycle, personally I wouldn't want to run a methyl much longer than 5 weeks. I would suggest 75mg first day, 100mgs 2nd, then 125mgs the third day if all is good.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Curious... what's the rationale behind running stano solo for two weeks prior to the other compounds?

If it were me, I'd used the complimentary action of stano along with the compounds to get the most out of them. Maybe:

Stano 600 1-8
    Mecha 100 1-6
    TZ. 1.5 3-8
    I stacked mech @ 100 & trenazone @ 1.5 before with great results. I did have some nasty back pumps and got a little lethargic towards the end but strength and mass were beyond my expectations. I actually cut it a weeks or so short I just felt it was the right thing to do. The mech at 100 is too much for me.

I have no experience with stano so I figured I could give it time to do its thing. I am hopong it will keep the agression & focus high and mitagate any lethargy so I can get the full 6 weeks out of my next mech/tren stack.

thanks for all the input guys.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Fat Bill Dwyer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    TZ + Stano is a solid strength/mass stack, I can only imagine mecha would add to that. Not sure how "dry" it would be. At 2ml TZ bloated me up something fierce.

TZ shuts you down quick though, so pretty much after week 3 you're probably running on empty. HCG?