Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: JM's Summer Cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Sperwer View Post
    If one were to do a run of Para, what other party favors should be considered, if the goal is to build up lean mass, and trt test base of 100 mg a week (effective absorption of 700 mg transdermal application) already is in play?
    Add an AI, if you aren't already using one on your TRT. Tren in all it's forms seems to multiply the effects of estrogen on the receptors and can cause gyno problems, though this is dosage and person dependent.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JM's Summer Cycle

Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Add an AI, if you aren't already using one on your TRT. Tren in all it's forms seems to multiply the effects of estrogen on the receptors and can cause gyno problems, though this is dosage and person dependent.
    My E was very high when i started TRT, so doc put me on 2.5 Letrozole/ week as a prophylactic. That's since been cut to every other week, and numbers are now very low normal, and I've had no problems. I was wondering if another anabolic should be deployed - winnie?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: JM's Summer Cycle

Quote Originally Posted by Sperwer View Post
    My E was very high when i started TRT, so doc put me on 2.5 Letrozole/ week as a prophylactic. That's since been cut to every other week, and numbers are now very low normal, and I've had no problems. I was wondering if another anabolic should be deployed - winnie?
    Glad you have that in order. May end up needing ralox as an adjunct therapy, but again, it has much to do with the dose and the individual.

As far as adding more compounds, you don't need them. Tren is a powerhouse.

Not a fan of winnie for anything beyond 3-4 weeks precontest. Research shows it thickens connective tissue and reduces its elasticity.
    Last edited by burlyman30; 04-21-2013 at 10:28 PM.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JM's Summer Cycle

Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Glad you have that in order. May end up needing ralox as an adjunct therapy, but again, it has much to do with the dose and the individual.

As far as adding more compounds, you don't need them. Tren is a powerhouse.
    Roger that Squadron Leader! 😀

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Established Member Feedback Score 0 JM1000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Little update!

My goals during this cycle will be to work on bringing up a few bodyparts for a better look and symmetry.

According to me my lagging bodyparts are triceps, hamstrings, calves and getting that mid section in better condition.

I've been focusing in the last weeks on these parts by hiting them a couple times a week.

My arms are currently 17 3/4 and so are my calves (which I think is the good ratio? calve size must be arm size?) I would like to bring them up to 18 1/2 during cycle.

I think my legs match my upper body pretty good right now, (you can tell me) although I had hip mobility issues which have been delt with so I have been back to full leg training for about 6-7 months. My goal for legs would be to get better definition between hams and quads and thicker quads at the junction of knees.

other than that, a little thickness on delts would be appreciated..

I'll post more photos shortly..

Established Member Feedback Score 0 JM1000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Currently eating 3000/2800/2700 calories cycling these three days...

Diet is clean except for a little too much sodium imo... write down example of what I eat before I start cycle

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JM1000 View Post
    Currently eating 3000/2800/2700 calories cycling these three days...

Diet is clean except for a little too much sodium imo... write down example of what I eat before I start cycle
    A salt substitute along side Mrs. Dash seasoning is great at flavoring food without any sodium. As for bringing up your triceps, look into JM presses, weighted dips (buy a dip belt), and closed grip bench press. You'll def blow your triceps up like this (particularly the long head of the tricep).

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JM's Summer Cycle

^^^ agreed
    jm knows i got tris, close grip, dips, overhead ext are my go to stuff
    when im lazy ill do cable stuff

one i like, take long bar (for back) and do pressdowns with that with very wide grip, trust me, outer tri just pops

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JM1000 View Post
    i think we need a ss beauty conest. i can be the judge.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Fat Bill Dwyer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    A salt substitute along side Mrs. Dash seasoning is great at flavoring food without any sodium. As for bringing up your triceps, look into JM presses, weighted dips (buy a dip belt), and closed grip bench press. You'll def blow your triceps up like this (particularly the long head of the tricep).
    Weighted dips for sure. In addition to the tricep benefits hanging a couple of plates between your legs and pounding out dips makes you look like you have massive iron balls.