0 Thread(s)

JM's Summer Cycle

youll need a tan to get on stage

Established Member Feedback Score 0 JM1000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No doubt lol... Working on that atm, studying outside one the long chair.. Thank god for summer.. Oh DJ, btw a lil tan Wouldn't hurt you either <3.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JM's Summer Cycle

melanotanII
    one week tanned

as for the competing, if that was an end goal, id highly suggest serious heavy weight and drop all the ancillery and iso exercises, as being young you lack muscle density, great shape, but muscke maturity doesnt happen over night, and without it you will be shocked when you diet down, flat wont be the word

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    melanotanII
    one week tanned

as for the competing, if that was an end goal, id highly suggest serious heavy weight and drop all the ancillery and iso exercises, as being young you lack muscle density, great shape, but muscke maturity doesnt happen over night, and without it you will be shocked when you diet down, flat wont be the word
    What dosage of MT II?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JM's Summer Cycle

100mcg is enuff eod for me
    you orob even less

too much n gives me nausea n destroys my appetite

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    100mcg is enuff eod for me
    you orob even less

too much n gives me nausea n destroys my appetite
    Sweet, I have a vial that me and the wife will try. Did you get any libido increases?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JM's Summer Cycle

Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    Sweet, I have a vial that me and the wife will try. Did you get any libido increases?
    didnt notice, but i was on so who knows

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    been on 250 test / 350 tren recently, using letro 1.25mg 2xwk......dropped the ai, waited a week then went to aromasin 12.5mg ed, immediate impact on libido, which was normal prior, but now raging.......having used letro a good part of the last year n half for anabolic related purposes, it obviously had a cumulative effect on my libido, not the bor-lore of how it kills it, but the difference in using exemestane clearly shows it happens

im not advising exem jm1000, as i know you reported sensitivity on 500mg test with aromasin, thus i wouldnt fk around and use letro and go from there

if you do stick to the plan, i can assure you that dose will do some damage, this is probably my most enjoyable tren run to date, outside a few sides then came and went, for good, its been good......some bf shedding, altho a porous diet this past weekend erased some of that this morning, very full and pumped, up 6-7lbs with no real change in diet.......great strength and more so endurance in the gym, some days im there for 2hrs, never less than 1hr 20min......to put a number to it, i dont really think im strong, my strength is a by product of size, and i dont train that way either, however i repped out 405lbs on deads the other day, coulda went heavier but i liked howit felt so i just did a few sets of 8-10

recently placed an order, grabbed a couple vials of suspension, inspired by rodja, just to play with......heard the np stuff is smooth and doesnt clog, passes a slin even, when speaking to my guy he said he just made a batch even better and got so ballsy he pinned 2.5ml in his bi just to see pip wise, and nope

seeing cycles are the same, ill drop some input here n there............one piece of advice, dont go through the motions and wait to see what the stuff does, push your body and create these changes, over training doesnt exist

Established Member Feedback Score 0 JM1000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    405 for reps is very impressive in my book. Are you suggesting I go with the 350 a week instead of slowly increasing the dose? I'm up for it but it's only my second run and tren still scares my I gotta admit.. afraid of the unknown maybe.. anyways, glad your run has treated you good so far you sexy beast

Cardio wise, have you been struggling so far? i know tren is notorious for killing cardio... was just wondering

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JM's Summer Cycle

rAmp up as burly advised, just saying 350 is more than enough

no cardio issues