Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    TQM!

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    been on 250 test / 350 tren recently, using letro 1.25mg 2xwk......dropped the ai, waited a week then went to aromasin 12.5mg ed, immediate impact on libido, which was normal prior, but now raging.......having used letro a good part of the last year n half for anabolic related purposes, it obviously had a cumulative effect on my libido, not the bor-lore of how it kills it, but the difference in using exemestane clearly shows it happens

im not advising exem jm1000, as i know you reported sensitivity on 500mg test with aromasin, thus i wouldnt fk around and use letro and go from there

if you do stick to the plan, i can assure you that dose will do some damage, this is probably my most enjoyable tren run to date, outside a few sides then came and went, for good, its been good......some bf shedding, altho a porous diet this past weekend erased some of that this morning, very full and pumped, up 6-7lbs with no real change in diet.......great strength and more so endurance in the gym, some days im there for 2hrs, never less than 1hr 20min......to put a number to it, i dont really think im strong, my strength is a by product of size, and i dont train that way either, however i repped out 405lbs on deads the other day, coulda went heavier but i liked howit felt so i just did a few sets of 8-10

recently placed an order, grabbed a couple vials of suspension, inspired by rodja, just to play with......heard the np stuff is smooth and doesnt clog, passes a slin even, when speaking to my guy he said he just made a batch even better and got so ballsy he pinned 2.5ml in his bi just to see pip wise, and nope

seeing cycles are the same, ill drop some input here n there............one piece of advice, dont go through the motions and wait to see what the stuff does, push your body and create these changes, over training doesnt exist
    Can you elaborate on this?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 JM1000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's a sneeky one... runs his thing in the shadow, never to be seen or heard

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JM's Summer Cycle

Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    Can you elaborate on this?
    ???

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ???
    Look at the underlined potion of your quote... Regarding the Letro.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    Look at the underlined potion of your quote... Regarding the Letro.
    didnt show on my phone............all the cycles i've run i went with letro, 1.25mg 2xwk all the time..........i always sorta thought libido was more intense my first cycle (test 500, 12.5 aromasin ed), but wasnt nothing that hampered me.....well letro as reported by many, did impact libido, slight but still regardless, aromasin is superior in the libido aspect now i can say from first hand exp and not google search

Established Member Feedback Score 0 JM1000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How bad is the libido loss on letro? Is caber a good way to respond?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JM's Summer Cycle

Quote Originally Posted by JM1000 View Post
    How bad is the libido loss on letro? Is caber a good way to respond?
    like i said its not bad, but i have noticed a difference between the two ais

caber doesnt work in the way you are asking, and jmo, more drugs doesnt equal better, have a couple on hand but only if needed, in my exp it wasnt i just tried it to see what it does

again if you have sensitivity on just test you are cornered into letro usage at this point, especially being inexperienced, and go from there

id highly suggest the letro at a low dose, and if it works well then play around with dosages and/or exem, worst case scenario you go back to it..... but i wouldnt start the cycle with exem, i think e2 will build along with the tren quietly and itll be a harder battle to fight later on as opposed to someone switching off an effective letro then having to go back

another aspect in this is you being a tren virgin, and not knowing your body completely, not knowing the signs outside of what youve read, and little practicle exp as it relates to how your body reacts, so caution is the best course of action