User Tag List

Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cause i mentioned suspension, on the heels of rodja saying it was nice prewo, i grabbed some (its pertinent cause jm1000 and i use the same stuff), just pinned about 100mg susp, bit less as lost some being its so watery, slin pinned it, took all of 3seconds to inject, no clogging, smooth as hell.........i was told it was his best batch, and 2cc to the bicep went well as a test, well he didnt lie, really smooth

Established Member Feedback Score 0 JM1000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First pin on monday! Little hesitant but definatly hyped for this run!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: JM's Summer Cycle

Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    cause i mentioned suspension, on the heels of rodja saying it was nice prewo, i grabbed some (its pertinent cause jm1000 and i use the same stuff), just pinned about 100mg susp, bit less as lost some being its so watery, slin pinned it, took all of 3seconds to inject, no clogging, smooth as hell.........i was told it was his best batch, and 2cc to the bicep went well as a test, well he didnt lie, really smooth
    Keep us updated. Very curious.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JM1000 View Post
    First pin on monday! Little hesitant but definatly hyped for this run!
    Kill it!!!

I can't wait to start my cycle here in the next 4-6, maybe 8 weeks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JM's Summer Cycle

Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Keep us updated. Very curious.
    ill come over

i noticed it sorta 'pools' initially in my delt, and i need to massage it to disperse it
    no pip day after, todays shot equally smooth, good workout, endurance, pump, and alpha most noticable difference but not drastic, prob cause tren really in there, id imagine susp would be more impactfull in a a stack void of a powerful drug like trenbolone

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    jealous of both of you, the sus I ordered came as sustanon250 (rolls eyes)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hit legs today, suspension 100mg 1hr prewo with 200mg caff and oatmeal.......hell of a workout, didnt squat so worked up to 6plates on hacks for few sets of 10-12, killed legs, had alot of 'kick', somuch so i went over to the dbells and supersetted arms and delts just to pump myself up, i never do that shit........ill say the suspension wasnt as noticable the day prior more so cause of my eating leading into the workout, shake, 1hr later enhanced, then susp then go train.........i much prefer this mornings approach, i feel better ......... more energy and so on, aggressive in a good way, where as if im stimmed out with the tren too, i fade and/or get sluggish after 1hr 15min.................sorry to hijack JM, altho again you are running the same stack as same dose, only the susp last few days is different, and if you were curious i got some here lol............absolutely no pip what so ever with the np stuff, its incredibly smooth, contrary to the bad stories of clogging and pain, i can draw with my slin then inject all in 10seconds..........only only thing is i feel bp coming on, a results of 300mg test the last 3 days ontop of the 250/350 test tren combo, ill prob drop the tren some, as im liking the susp more and iv gotten the results iv been looking for from the tren part of things

od, give it a try, you might like it better than prop, ill guess its a ton smoother if anything else

Established Member Feedback Score 0 JM1000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nothing to be sorry about lol, very interested on what you are doing, keep it comming. Can't wait to start my run.. Still got one exam and then it's a go.

Thought you didn't like pinning.. That is really what keeps me from doing ed injection, plus pip in quads is kinda bad for 3-4 days depending.

Keep us posted DJ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

JM's Summer Cycle

i hate pinning, altho the susp i have i can compare to shooting hcg

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged