User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Fat Bill Dwyer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    honestly, IMO its hype, but i cant find a good log on it to confirm one way or the other. hence my offer to provide my rats
    You're a prince bud!

Sponsor Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Upon your requests in our forum thread and PM we have created special discount for Swole forum members. To activate it please enter following code SWOLEPROMO on order checkout screen.

This code gives you 10% discount from order total amount. Please note that this discount could be applied only once.
    http://www.deboralabs.com Probably the best peptides in the world.
    Guaranteed delivery - Credit cards - Free shipping

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Sorrow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welcome. Interesting lineup.

Sponsor Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    has anyone tried these yet? any of them. Interested in one specifically but want to see about the quality of any of their products
    Visit RxWhey.com for all your protein and supplement needs. You loved us on Primordial, now we're here to help you on get swole at Swole Source.

For nutritional and training tips, flash sales, and more, visit us at Facebook.com/RxWhey

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PNMike View Post
    has anyone tried these yet? any of them. Interested in one specifically but want to see about the quality of any of their products
    Bumping for answer.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PNMike View Post
    Ok... hopefully all goes well, or I will end up taking one for the team. I just made an order. I'll let you guys know what happens.

I will say this: The promo code above was supposed to be good one time for 10% off and it only gave me 5% off. Not sure what's up with that, but figured I'd let it be known in this thread.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey burlyman30. How's it going with your order? I am sitting with my ass on the tip of the couch waiting for your feedback. I really hope theise guise are for real because if the HPLC analysis is from the products they make, peptides to that price is the lowest I've seen so far.

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zubmit View Post
    Hey burlyman30. How's it going with your order? I am sitting with my ass on the tip of the couch waiting for your feedback. I really hope theise guise are for real because if the HPLC analysis is from the products they make, peptides to that price is the lowest I've seen so far.
    Just received my first order of Ipamorelin, complete with an MSDS and commercial invoice for L-Carnitine. Fortunately I work at a university so I'm going to do some analysis to see what I actually received.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Jack O'Neill's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biology View Post
    Just received my first order of Ipamorelin, complete with an MSDS and commercial invoice for L-Carnitine. Fortunately I work at a university so I'm going to do some analysis to see what I actually received.
    Interested to see your analysis results

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: New Forum Sponsor - Debora Labs

Quote Originally Posted by biology View Post
    Received the same info on the invoice, though my order was for two other products, and was assuming that was a way to import without raising eyebrows. Very interested in your analysis and look forward to your findings.