User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you guys for all the feedback And thank you too for being honest. No worries regarding the PN line, the quality has and always will be # 1 I am actually here and on all the forums as a rep so that Mike can focus on the PN line completely and though he will be on the forums here and there, I will be here daily to answer questions, link up new items, and any customer service issues, so please feel free to PM me I will respond daily.

Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    I don't doubt their quality, and love their competitive pricing, but when they drop well thought products like "All-In" I can't see why they would bring methyls to the table, let alone double stacked ones.

Besides complete favor for AAS seems to be on the rise these days, while designers are on their way out. The returns don't match the sides, and legislation is cracking down.
    Glad to see another loyal customer They do have good quality, no worries it won't change!

ALL IN is still there!! Maybe it was out of stock the day you visited?? Also the Joint Rebuild..its still there as well, just out of stock..will be back within 2 weeks Heres a link to the ALL IN for you
    ALL-IN | Increased Strength & Stamina | RxWhey.com

As for the PH and designers being out..I would respectfully disagree. My company is a Retailer for IML..and if you only knew how much they sell each month you wouldn't believe me. A friend of mine who has a private supplement company and buys from LGI/IML/BL and other distributors resells 15K per month in PH's alone on a National Distributor Chain. They are widely underestimated Mike is smart IMO to get into the game. He can make a Better product at a lower price, grow his company and reputation a little more and have another product that profits, even if only a little!
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    I agree 100% with this. Maybe they are just trying to make a little more cash, but as Grape just said, I hope they're careful about this next approach.
    Yes PN is aware of the legislation etc...Not being a gigantic company he has a much smaller stock and purchase order then say an IML or major PH company, so while he can't get bulk product for as cheap, he still sells it for cheaper and therefore gives up profit margin. Also with less stock comes less risk. With that being said, he will have COA's (certificates of authencity) on all his products and make sure they are all within legal guidelines.
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    PN is one of my favorite sup companies, but more for quality than innovation.

Maybe you guys will come up with some awesome stuff, I'll wait and see, but I definitely hope you don't drop the quality of ingredients in your other products
    Thank you I will pass on your compliment to Mike. They have several other items as well that I don't know if you guys know about..
    GPLC being one of them
    GPLC Glycine Propionyl L-Carnitine Powder (100 Grams) - Prescription Nutrition

There are a few other's in the works including a few protein blends, I believe a RICE protein as well as a few other options coming out very soon..I will be sure to post up

Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    I think there was a typo... "epistane will convert to turinabol..."
    You are right. I actually should choose my wording better, my apologies. In theory and according to the literature the original Epistane Compound was said to convert to Turanabol. Also the new Trendione PH in theory is said to convert to Trenbolone. Now while bloodworks exists with these compounds to show positive tests for the named substances, and experienced users are reporting these compounds to acheive a similar gain...I don't know if there is truly any medical way to "prove" this statement.

So please let me correct it and say that the Epistane ProHormone appears to work very similar in nature and appears to have very similar attributes to the AAS Turnabol. Also the TrenDione Hormone appears to work very similar in nature and appears to have very similar attributes to the AAS Trenbolone.

Thank you, I do want my communication to be as true to fact as possible
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    very interesting
    is there any insight to how the decision came to be to go this route?
    thanks
    Well ProGear has been out for a few months now..and it is doing very well. Also I know that Prescription Nutrition is ready to grow. I think this is the biggest reason. Mike has a very good company with very good rapport and he is just not satisfied remaining in one position. I personally love this approach. It is scary to grow and to branch out. Some people will love it, some won't. But the bottom line is PN has to adapt to grow. They will still provide all the quality products they always have and more. They will continue to release new products and venture into different areas of the Sport and give Athletes like you guys more options

I also Beta Tested DMZ and Trenabol personally for IML. As an unbiased athlete I gave them very good feedback and I stand by their results. And for OTC products they truly do work well for the majority of people. I have used them with my clients with excellent success. I would imagine my beta tests and the following of these compounds in general had to do with PN going into this field
    Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    iml sponsors jason genova
    nuff said
    And PJ Braun PJ is a friend of mine and he is a great guy and excellent athlete in the sport if you have not met him yet.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When will we hear more about this natty PCT product you guys are coming out with?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think it's in the 2-4 week range of being ready to be released...I don't have all the details at the moment..but when I do I will post up here for you guys

Established Member Feedback Score 0 JM1000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    When will we hear more about this natty PCT product you guys are coming out with?
    interested !

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Drop was more a slang term as in "brought to the market." I knew it wasn't dropped from the line.

I will never knock another man's hustle, and know that Integrity hasn't changed.

Following for PCT product.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Big mistake IMO. having the best of the natty products at great prices was a good thing. now these hormones will just bring unwanted attention. sure, a bit of cash, but at what cost?

as for the PCT product, there is nothing that "mimics" clomid or nolva. there are a few things that maybe raise LH and FSH but they have not been shown to be adequate for PCT. please don't pull a NTBM and release a "complete, natural" PCT product because I will lose all respect for you.

release the DMZ if you want, but keep the scientific backing to your products and ditch the PCT product.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Fat Bill Dwyer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pman42 View Post
    Big mistake IMO. having the best of the natty products at great prices was a good thing. now these hormones will just bring unwanted attention. sure, a bit of cash, but at what cost?

as for the PCT product, there is nothing that "mimics" clomid or nolva. there are a few things that maybe raise LH and FSH but they have not been shown to be adequate for PCT. please don't pull a NTBM and release a "complete, natural" PCT product because I will lose all respect for you.

release the DMZ if you want, but keep the scientific backing to your products and ditch the PCT product.
    All true, but I would mos-def buy a PN wang enhancer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spoke to Mike today and he is going to be on this week to further clarify the new line

As for the PCT, he has actually decided to go with an innovative approach, my understanding is this product stands on it's own and doesn't need to mimic other products. He has another option that he has chosen to go with, I don't have the full details at this moment and I don't want to describe it wrong...but he says that many guys on the forum have been asking for such a product...So either he or I will post up info tonight or tommorrow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick update:

There is a Liver Protectant Coming out: Think along the lines of "Tudca"...

Also the PCT product...I spoke to Mike, it sounds like a great product..he is going to write it up, but of course it has the potential to boost test, modulate estrogen, increase LH, FSH, etc..all the good stuff..Either Mike or I will post up when the description is ready.

I believe he is "aiming" for 2 weeks..but please don't hold me to that..delays can happen.

Thank you guys

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pn new product line!!

good luck
    hope it does well, mike is a great guy