User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just really curious for the mystery product. I doubt it is what Im hoping for, bit it would be a smart move for PN.

Any way you can tell us what it is, or atleast hint at it?

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) Coolazice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't see any mention of the 'tren product' in that post... is that being released any time soon?

A couple products I'd like to see in the lineup would be a digestive enzymes complex and a probiotic complex as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could be a tren product. I thought maybe an Epiandro, as Wes hinted at a product that was based off bowrd consensus.

The overwhelming evidence of demand for an Androhard replacement can't be going unmissed, and its well known I'm pushing BPS to release a transdermal.

I look at it as; if a company is willing to sell a Methylated hormone that doesnt fit supplement guidelines, why not release a product with little public scrutiny, backed by the anti aging community, and in demand(which is not being met by the products out).

If I had start up cash and the proper knowledge, I'd bring the product to the industry and probably have a great jump off point for the future.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    Could be a tren product. I thought maybe an Epiandro, as Wes hinted at a product that was based off bowrd consensus.
    It is a tren product according to what Wes posted on another board yesterday. Now, I haven't heard/read of anything else new coming out soon, but I wouldn't be surprised if there was with the way this company appears to be growing.

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley Inman View Post
    As for me, I am starting a 4-6 week Epistane Cycle next week. This time I will be taking pictures, and making a video at the end. So it will be an improved log even over this. I will post it here on ProMuscle..so by all means please subscribe and ask questions.

I will run 50-60mgs of Epi for 4-6 weeks.

The goal is to determine truly what AAS it compares to. You hear turanibol, winny,var. I will dissect it to the best of my ability and give a very thorough account.

And yes, it's prescription Nutrition brand..which I am now retailing for in my store because I swear by their line so much.

They have Tren and EPI coming out. They have a DMZ 2.0 option as well All products are about $20 bucks cheaper then competitors.

I will link up to this thread as well so you guys can find the new log.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn!

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pn new product line!!

epi imo is poor man's var, and var feels cleaner with the added strength

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep Tren and EPI by PN. The Tren is just like BL's Trenabol..And the Epi should be like a better version of Havoc.

The PCT product again, Mike specifically designed for this board in mind...he said it was something several people here wanted, and that you guys would be very pleased with it...My minimal understanding is Tudca based, but even better. He has not told me exactly and truthfully I am not involved in any part of the production process... I do have faith that if he says, it's going to be good..then it is. Not one product PN has, has ever disappointed me.

I will pass on the suggestions to Mike The Probiotic is a solid idea. Especially in powder form, that would be awesome. I will pass that on too.

As for Epi being poor man's var..if that is true I will use this stuff regularly!!
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    As for Epi being poor man's var..if that is true I will use this stuff regularly!!
    I'll skip the EPI and the super dry joint pain that comes along with it.

Do I remember you saying that you've run TREN? Was it Blackstone and how was it?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by milehighguy View Post
    I'll skip the EPI and the super dry joint pain that comes along with it.

Do I remember you saying that you've run TREN? Was it Blackstone and how was it?
    Yes I beta tested the product actually for Blackstone Labs personally. I agreed to beta test it with the understanding that I get to say whatever I experienced with the product, no editing under any circumstances. BL did not for a second dispute this. Did 30 days of 4 pills per day, so 60mgs..which is high dosage.

It was good. I put on 5lbs in 30days, I got much harder, leaner and overall looked alot better after running it. No doubt that it is a relative of real tren in some way shape or form. I have used real tren many times and this stuff was just like the IM version, but weaker of course. The worst side for me was lack of sleep. Some night sweats..etc.. Not everyone does, but I did. Also at week 3-4 it started to convert and I saw a little pre-gyno..so if you go high dosage be prepared for that possibility. The full write up is on BL's site.

Overall it is legit. I have to say honestly every IML/BL product I have ever tried always has worked, so it didn't surprise me that it turned out well.
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I followed the Tren log over at PM... it was a very detailed and interesting log to follow. I look forward to seeing how you fare on the Epi run.