User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post

The PCT product again, Mike specifically designed for this board in mind...he said it was something several people here wanted, and that you guys would be very pleased with it...My minimal understanding is Tudca based, but even better.
    I'm surprised if it's Tudca based as Jake (Antaeus) recommends using Tudca only at the same time as a methylated compound. He also said,"It is not desirable to run Tudca after the methylated compound cycle has finished".

Interesting.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe a cycle support product and not a pct one. Could just be some confusion in communication. Either way its not up on the site yet, and I'm all antsy as I always get for new product releases.

Established Member Feedback Score 2 (100%) milehighguy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Yes I beta tested the product actually for Blackstone Labs personally. I agreed to beta test it with the understanding that I get to say whatever I experienced with the product, no editing under any circumstances. BL did not for a second dispute this. Did 30 days of 4 pills per day, so 60mgs..which is high dosage.

It was good. I put on 5lbs in 30days, I got much harder, leaner and overall looked alot better after running it. No doubt that it is a relative of real tren in some way shape or form. I have used real tren many times and this stuff was just like the IM version, but weaker of course. The worst side for me was lack of sleep. Some night sweats..etc.. Not everyone does, but I did. Also at week 3-4 it started to convert and I saw a little pre-gyno..so if you go high dosage be prepared for that possibility. The full write up is on BL's site.

Overall it is legit. I have to say honestly every IML/BL product I have ever tried always has worked, so it didn't surprise me that it turned out well.
    Good to know...
    I have seen a lot of good feedback on this stuff
    Bummer on the pre-gyno

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick Update:

Total Amino will be back in stock this tuesday the 20th.

Joint Rebuild Monday the 19th.

Tren and PCT are delayed a bit. Mike is waiting on the real bottle labels. It is my understanding the bottles have a nicer design rather then the basic PN design.

That is what I have for now. Sorry, I have no more information. I will be awating news on the EPI for tommorrow. Hoping to start my beta test asap

Appreciate the patience.. Anything else feel free to post up
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP