User Tag List

Hybrid View

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More methyl clones is not impressive IMO. I've always admired PN's innovation, and will continue to support, but don't like this route at all. Though, both Epistane and Dimethazine did very little for me(and some others), so I am a little biased. Plus, I don't like IML's more is better kitchen sink approach. I don't respect that company.

I feel the lighter, non methyl, and sometimes transdermal hormones are in demand, more than toxic products of the past. Why no company seems to want to respond to the overwhelming demand for a quality epiandrosterone product is still beyond me. Or even a Androenhance or 11-KT replacement.

In closing though: I hope PN makes some well deserved money here, and is careful in their future endeavors. I like them very much.

EDIT: A quality PCT product that isn't a copy of the rest of the market, and actually uses proper doses would be nice.
    Last edited by Grape Ape; 04-22-2013 at 03:50 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    More methyl clones is not impressive IMO. I've always admired PN's innovation, and will continue to support, but don't like this route at all. Though, both Epistane and Dimethazine did very little for me(and some others), so I am a little biased. Plus, I don't like IML's more is better kitchen sink approach. I don't respect that company.

I feel the lighter, non methyl, and sometimes transdermal hormones are in demand, more than toxic products of the past. Why no company seems to want to respond to the overwhelming demand for a quality epiandrosterone product is still beyond me. Or even a Androenhance or 11-KT replacement.

In closing though: I hope PN makes some well deserved money here, and is careful in their future endeavors. I like them very much.
    I agree 100% with this. Maybe they are just trying to make a little more cash, but as Grape just said, I hope they're careful about this next approach.