Happy to announce for Prescription Nutrition there will be several new products coming out between now and early May 2013...

First is PRO GEAR by PN..which is already up and selling on this site Prescription Nutrition - Superior Proteins and Supplements At Affordable Prices

This is identical to Super DMZ 2.0 by Iron Mag Labs...It has 10mgs of dymethazine and 10mgs of Methylstenbolone per capsule. 60 caps per container. The selling point is that it costs about $20 dollars or more less per product. I used both DMZ 2.0 and the ProGear and it is an insane product. On both IML and ProGear I put on 10lbs or so in 30 day periods respectively. Think a "dry" dbol or anadrol...Super potent stuff...One person I trained with an increase in calories gained 17lbs in 30 days. Liver protectant and PCT of course are needed.

NEW Prohormone Line- Coming in EARLY MAY 2013
First PN is coming out with their own Tren-Dione Prohormone. For those of you who do not know, this product actually converts to a low dose of Trenbolone once in the bloodstream....I just finished a 30 day run with the BL/IML version and the stuff is good to go...its essentially Oral Tren.

Next is the ProHormone Epistane. PN is releasing their version of Epistane, which actually converts in the blood stream to the oral AAS Turanabol. This is one of the best reviewed PH's there actually is with very very low side effects and nice hard lean muscle gains.

I personally am excited because I know PN's dosaging are true to label..so I expect these products to be better then the competitors.

PCT
Next coming out is a PCT Supplement. It will be a version with ingredients that intend to mimic something like a Nolva and Clomid mixture. The exact ingredient list is not available yet, but the product will increase test, LH, FSH as well as block estrogen.

There are several other special protein blends and other products that I will clue you guys in on in the next upcoming weeks.

Mike and I are working on the potential for another very very special and unique PH, a combination of PH's to make one super product for strength...That is potentially in the works...

Any questions please feel free to post and I will do my best to answer