User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pn new product line!!

Happy to announce for Prescription Nutrition there will be several new products coming out between now and early May 2013...

First is PRO GEAR by PN..which is already up and selling on this site Prescription Nutrition - Superior Proteins and Supplements At Affordable Prices

This is identical to Super DMZ 2.0 by Iron Mag Labs...It has 10mgs of dymethazine and 10mgs of Methylstenbolone per capsule. 60 caps per container. The selling point is that it costs about $20 dollars or more less per product. I used both DMZ 2.0 and the ProGear and it is an insane product. On both IML and ProGear I put on 10lbs or so in 30 day periods respectively. Think a "dry" dbol or anadrol...Super potent stuff...One person I trained with an increase in calories gained 17lbs in 30 days. Liver protectant and PCT of course are needed.

NEW Prohormone Line- Coming in EARLY MAY 2013
    First PN is coming out with their own Tren-Dione Prohormone. For those of you who do not know, this product actually converts to a low dose of Trenbolone once in the bloodstream....I just finished a 30 day run with the BL/IML version and the stuff is good to go...its essentially Oral Tren.

Next is the ProHormone Epistane. PN is releasing their version of Epistane, which actually converts in the blood stream to the oral AAS Turanabol. This is one of the best reviewed PH's there actually is with very very low side effects and nice hard lean muscle gains.

I personally am excited because I know PN's dosaging are true to label..so I expect these products to be better then the competitors.

PCT
    Next coming out is a PCT Supplement. It will be a version with ingredients that intend to mimic something like a Nolva and Clomid mixture. The exact ingredient list is not available yet, but the product will increase test, LH, FSH as well as block estrogen.

There are several other special protein blends and other products that I will clue you guys in on in the next upcoming weeks.

Mike and I are working on the potential for another very very special and unique PH, a combination of PH's to make one super product for strength...That is potentially in the works...

Any questions please feel free to post and I will do my best to answer
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) DJM's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    very interesting

is there any insight to how the decision came to be to go this route?

thanks

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Pn new product line!!

I think there was a typo... "epistane will convert to turinabol..."
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More methyl clones is not impressive IMO. I've always admired PN's innovation, and will continue to support, but don't like this route at all. Though, both Epistane and Dimethazine did very little for me(and some others), so I am a little biased. Plus, I don't like IML's more is better kitchen sink approach. I don't respect that company.

I feel the lighter, non methyl, and sometimes transdermal hormones are in demand, more than toxic products of the past. Why no company seems to want to respond to the overwhelming demand for a quality epiandrosterone product is still beyond me. Or even a Androenhance or 11-KT replacement.

In closing though: I hope PN makes some well deserved money here, and is careful in their future endeavors. I like them very much.

EDIT: A quality PCT product that isn't a copy of the rest of the market, and actually uses proper doses would be nice.
    Last edited by Grape Ape; 04-22-2013 at 03:50 PM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    PN is one of my favorite sup companies, but more for quality than innovation.

Maybe you guys will come up with some awesome stuff, I'll wait and see, but I definitely hope you don't drop the quality of ingredients in your other products
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    More methyl clones is not impressive IMO. I've always admired PN's innovation, and will continue to support, but don't like this route at all. Though, both Epistane and Dimethazine did very little for me(and some others), so I am a little biased. Plus, I don't like IML's more is better kitchen sink approach. I don't respect that company.

I feel the lighter, non methyl, and sometimes transdermal hormones are in demand, more than toxic products of the past. Why no company seems to want to respond to the overwhelming demand for a quality epiandrosterone product is still beyond me. Or even a Androenhance or 11-KT replacement.

In closing though: I hope PN makes some well deserved money here, and is careful in their future endeavors. I like them very much.
    I agree 100% with this. Maybe they are just trying to make a little more cash, but as Grape just said, I hope they're careful about this next approach.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Grape Ape's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by longBallLima View Post
    PN is one of my favorite sup companies, but more for quality than innovation.

Maybe you guys will come up with some awesome stuff, I'll wait and see, but I definitely hope you don't drop the quality of ingredients in your other products
    I don't doubt their quality, and love their competitive pricing, but when they drop well thought products like "All-In" I can't see why they would bring methyls to the table, let alone double stacked ones.

Besides complete favor for AAS seems to be on the rise these days, while designers are on their way out. The returns don't match the sides, and legislation is cracking down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pn new product line!!

iml sponsors jason genova
    nuff said

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Grape Ape View Post
    I don't doubt their quality, and love their competitive pricing, but when they drop well thought products like "All-In" I can't see why they would bring methyls to the table, let alone double stacked ones.

Besides complete favor for AAS seems to be on the rise these days, while designers are on their way out. The returns don't match the sides, and legislation is cracking down.
    agreed

Quote Originally Posted by DJM View Post
    iml sponsors jason genova
    nuff said
    i know someone who knows genoa. i feel cooler already
    https://www.facebook.com/pklima.fitness

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pn new product line!!