User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ralox/letro log

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im on 120 ralox pharm grade now, wanted to run 120 for 10 days incase the old stuff was bunk, ill be going back to 60 a day for 3 more months starting in a few days.

i want to give the prami an honest shot but it seemed to make me INSANE and SLEEPLESS so bad ugh i hate it

- - - Updated - - -

i am with my girlfriend 3-4 days a week with no issues, but urges when alone are seldom

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^ I have noticed similar effects. in fact it's not all bad, like sex is not on my mind all the time. it is actually sorta good.

it's too early to call ralox/letro a miracle cure for gyno but my early experience suggests a significant reduction. it used to bother me when my wife would touch my chest b/c i would feel the lumps (although not visible from the outside i can feel them) but over the last few days I just realized she has been leaning on my chest and i don't notice any discomfort. this stuff is really working. I may have to bump to up to 1.25mg letro ED jsut to ensure maximum results and b/c i;m not so sure where the next ralox will come from so i want to make the most of this run (Pharma grade hard to get shipped into canada, GP already said no to prescription)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    where is your letro from?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm getting Draco-grade research stuff from an iron source

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you mean dragon grade?

i'm using the same stuff

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    iron dragon, i thought it was research grade. you said you're taking pharma grade?

i find the worst part about the liquid stuff is trying to measure the damn stuff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The worst part is that it takes at least 5 minutes to get the letro to mix. It sits at the bottom.

I'm using pharma ralox but iron letro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK so I'm 2 weeks or so without raloxifene (still on letro) and it is getting more sensitive. maybe i'm paranoid but i swear it's bigger. definitely more sensitive. question for those more knowledgeable: why in the fuck is this happening? i thought the letro would at least keep it at bay, and the ralox would shrink it (and this was definitely the case when on the ralox). but why the slight worsening on just letro??

and other things worth trying? weekend mentioned prami, and i have been thinking that proviron is worth a "why the fuck not" try. any others? thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    because iron dragon letro might be bunk or severely underdosed, or it might be prolactin

i literally scoured all forums possible for weeks on end every night... i concluded that prolactin is likely a bigger issue than estrogen in many guys... and that crushing estrogen does NOT always reduce the effect of prolactin on the tissue

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my bloodwork for prolactin has shown progressively lower levels over the last 4 months, which I credit to coming off of trazodone as a sleep aid, and this was for levels that were not out of range to begin with. results did not show an exact value for estrogen, just that it was under 100 (forget the unit of measurement at the moment) thank you socialized canadian medicine but what can i complain, it's free. who knows, maybe there's more sensitivity at the tissue level to prolactin or estrogen because of the growth that's already occurred.

likely playing with my nipple for an hour a day obsessively checking it isn't helping my prolactin levels either, as in his gyno article eric mentioned that this can increase it