User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ralox/letro log

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i've recently limited myself to touching (well, palpating?) them once every other day.. i think this decreases sensitivity, seems to help them shrink, and helps me forget about them.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when they first got bad touching a dumbbell to the chest as in a incline DB curl or DB chest press would cause pain, and laying on my stomach in bed would cause irritation. at least i'm not back to that level.

letro is legit. i did not get it from iron dragon, it is from a good UGL and other side effects from letro are there. i used to joke i had "masturbator's wrist" now i just have tendinitis from using this damn trackpad because my bluetooth mouse stopped working. but seriously sex drive is way low, it's eerie almost, and mild joint pain as well

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well i figured out that i had a tiny bit of raloxifene left in the bottom of the bottle so i've been trying to get it out. i'll shake the bottle, spill some, and lick it off the counter. i feel like a cokehead, scraping around for the last little bits of powder. the upside is that pharma grade ralox is on the way, no more inaccurate dosing. but liquid ralox tastes surprisingly good, anyone else experience this?

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Ralox/letro log

Quote Originally Posted by pman42 View Post
    well i figured out that i had a tiny bit of raloxifene left in the bottom of the bottle so i've been trying to get it out. i'll shake the bottle, spill some, and lick it off the counter. i feel like a cokehead, scraping around for the last little bits of powder. the upside is that pharma grade ralox is on the way, no more inaccurate dosing. but liquid ralox tastes surprisingly good, anyone else experience this?
    Its not the ralox, it is whatever suspension agents they used.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    finally got accurately measured raloxifene tablets. today was day 2 of taking them. looking forward to the results. i didn't get Pramipexole but i have seen studies on plain mucuna powder lowering prolactin, so i may play around with that.

still on letro, although i am considering reducing my dose as when i was on just letro, even at 1.25mg every day, there was no gyno reduction. i think i will do .625mg EOD for now, just to keep estrogen reasonably low but not ridiculously low.

there appear to be some mild fatloss effects from letrozole, or perhaps just lowered water retention, so I am concurrently running an insulin protocol of low carbs, and r-lipoic, gymnema, cinnamon, vanadium, etc. i have historically had high fasting glucose and i wish to change this through diet, training, and supplements

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pman42 View Post
    i have historically had high fasting glucose and i wish to change this through diet, training, and supplements
    L-Ribose is a great source of energy. Although it's a sugar, it actually is said to lower blood sugar. I use 6g with BCAAs as a intra. It's also in the 'All in one' preworkout. I just prefer to use it intra as it really keeps you going.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you're right about ribose. it appears to not raise blood glucose according to feedback, and according to Dr. Sinatra.

All In gives such a good workout that I've toyed with the idea of buying everything separately and then figuring out what works and in what doses, but that seems like so much work. would be more expensive, too. I mean, for less than the price of a gas station coffee you have a really, really solid preworkout with All In. if you want to literally double the cost to around $2, add in a tablespoon of PeptoPro. still unbeatable as far as value goes

I do have an appt with a surgeon about the gyno, but I really don't think I'll go that route especially since ralox is just eating up the tissue.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agree that 'All in one' has a good profile, but it's not available in the UK, and anyway, I've
    Been using bulk L-Ribose off and on for quite a while now. In my diet, I avoid all starchy carbs and sugar, but if I feel the need for them, it will be shortly before bedtime as that makes it easier to not go on a carb binge. Buying everything separately is a pain and I tend to add to preworkouts, intras, etc as needed.