User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'm on 120 now. infamy said that it was bad for me though.. was gonna drop to 60. definitely ralox doesnt make me feel anything bad though so that's good. my right nip gland seems deformed now kinda almost like it has cancer growing on the side of the gland.. probably normal idk

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, what did I miss?

Masteron injections into the nipple - you must be masochistic! Masteron, like all injectable oils forms a depot of oil where you inject it. Then plasma lipases detach the steroid from the oil and it enters the bloodstream and goes systemic. You will get nothing extra by spot injecting in this way other than to irritate the area with a lump of oil which isnt a good idea. You would get just as much effect by injecting the masteron into your thigh or buttock. Although there are slight differences in absorption depending on where you inject, pretty much it all ends up the same - in your blood going round and affecting your whole body.

Looking at your pictures, I may have a different take on what you have. I don't think you have gyno. I think you have pseudo-gyno which is essentially fatty deposits rather than proper breast tissue. Of course without an actual exam in person it's hard to be certain.

But I noticed from your previous pics that prior to steroid use you had a pretty low BF. I would guess that the combination of bulking and testosterone has led you to put more fat on that you had before. Some of it has gone to the nipples (possibly as a result of the increased estrogen). The fact that you have tried huge amounts of androgens and SERMS and AIs with little or no effect seems to back that up to some extent. Ironically, I suspect if you lost more fat, your nipples would look better and "tighter". That is by no means a dig at your bf levels, I think yours are pretty low its just that I think they need to be even lower for you to lose more of that puffyness.

Really, I don't think you have anything to worry about there.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Infamy View Post
    Wow, what did I miss?

Masteron injections into the nipple - you must be masochistic! Masteron, like all injectable oils forms a depot of oil where you inject it. Then plasma lipases detach the steroid from the oil and it enters the bloodstream and goes systemic. You will get nothing extra by spot injecting in this way other than to irritate the area with a lump of oil which isnt a good idea. You would get just as much effect by injecting the masteron into your thigh or buttock. Although there are slight differences in absorption depending on where you inject, pretty much it all ends up the same - in your blood going round and affecting your whole body.

Looking at your pictures, I may have a different take on what you have. I don't think you have gyno. I think you have pseudo-gyno which is essentially fatty deposits rather than proper breast tissue. Of course without an actual exam in person it's hard to be certain.

But I noticed from your previous pics that prior to steroid use you had a pretty low BF. I would guess that the combination of bulking and testosterone has led you to put more fat on that you had before. Some of it has gone to the nipples (possibly as a result of the increased estrogen). The fact that you have tried huge amounts of androgens and SERMS and AIs with little or no effect seems to back that up to some extent. Ironically, I suspect if you lost more fat, your nipples would look better and "tighter". That is by no means a dig at your bf levels, I think yours are pretty low its just that I think they need to be even lower for you to lose more of that puffyness.

Really, I don't think you have anything to worry about there.

Well... I have a lot of responses to this:

Injections were nearly painless, and certainly led to more improvement than injections elsewhere even at a higher dose. I'm sure it would have been more effective just to take a lot more masteron for longer than i did, but surprisingly (maybe because i had just recovered) my nuts shrunk from full size to half size again very quickly. So i got off of it.

I have knot like glands that are painful to the touch, and if I squeeze them they lactate. This is 100% real gyno. There was very slight lactation prior to the injections, but prior to the injections i never squeezed them very hard to get a bigger amount.

Furthermore, as I noticed a definite improvement from the direct application of masteron as compared to systemic, I understand the concept of plasma lipases being required for activity but what if they are active in the area (this is my fattest area other than upper buttocks, and i'd assume lipases must be more prevalent in fatty areas), and then the masteron becomes active in a higher concentration in the nipple area, especially as this tissue is very HARD and likely to allow metabolism of the masteron locally moreso than say muscle tissue which is much softer and probably has more blood flow.

Also, I have decided that it was most likely prolactin and estrogen combined, because sensitivity went down a bit with ralox and letro, but the sensitivity is almost GONE on pramipexole, which was a bitch to taper onto, however it has made my libido finally come back, making me think i may have had elevated prolactin. I once read that T3 is sometimes reduced by longer cycles, which allows prolactin to get higher post cycle. ...and blah I dont know this is all very complicated haha.

But, those injections were painless and didn't result in any swelling beyond the day of injection, and the next few days glands would always be way less painful, and with much less water retention... this effect didn't come even with double the dose of masteron elsewhere.

Nipples be puffing out of my shirt. Painful, can't let my girlfriend lay on chest, hurts in the gym and when i sleep. Ruins the contour of my chest.

When i was on androbulk/hard stack, i got wayyyy fatter than i did on testosterone, this was like my 4th or 5th real bulking session, the 3rd on some sort of steroid. My chest was fatter on andro, and just didn't have any pain or lumps or puffiness, but boob like pecs for sure... so something different happened this time, maybe more estrogen, or maybe because i stayed on too long. Any more thoughts?

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I injected both nips with stanolone last week. shit was not bad. i used a 25g needle, did not have anything smaller. stung a bit, some redness and puffiness afterward but that cleared quickly. now there is a definite lump in both gyno lumps (lump on a lump) but sensitivity and itchiness are gone. if this works fucking injecting the gland 1x week has gotta be much better that shooting the shit systemically everyday, from a shutdown point of view.

the nips are fucking huge the day after an injection though...