User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    Anyone have any idea what the equivelant dosage to 6 caps AH v3 would be?

BTW Predator still have over 50 bottles of AHv3 but it's at a premium price of £117. Too rich for my blood, (pun intended).

AHv3 is the PP product that I will miss the most
    Do they ship to U.S.?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    So.....what are everyone's thoughts on Alpha Test 5??
    Good, when you dose it around 4 RDE tabs per day. And that's a lot of mint and Altoids. Personally I got so sick of dosing it that I decided not to grab a second bottle.

I'll back up Nate on the criticism of their delivery system. It's good, but it isn't THAT good. In other words, the stuff works but not as well as they claim with that super-impressive-sounding percentage.

Also, they call them "Rapid Dissolve" tabs, and that's an exaggeration. There's nothing rapid about them. It's slightly better with the effervescent stuff added, but it's still not rapid.

Go Stano, bro

I'm going to run Stano Elite at 800+ per day next time around

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Right Hook's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's your favorite DHT prohormone

Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    Good, when you dose it around 4 RDE tabs per day. And that's a lot of mint and Altoids. Personally I got so sick of dosing it that I decided not to grab a second bottle.

I'll back up Nate on the criticism of their delivery system. It's good, but it isn't THAT good. In other words, the stuff works but not as well as they claim with that super-impressive-sounding percentage.

Also, they call them "Rapid Dissolve" tabs, and that's an exaggeration. There's nothing rapid about them. It's slightly better with the effervescent stuff added, but it's still not rapid.

Go Stano, bro

I'm going to run Stano Elite at 800+ per day next time around
    Which percentage? When you say "they" that's me. The 30%? That's based on the available literature that supports the claim and nothing more. There is no accurate or remotely usable way to measure anecdotal experience. Its subjective. Data however is objective. So thats why i use.

I used the conservative claim as well. I could have said (300%) as most other companies would. I don't know why you guys hate me so much.

Why we use 30%:

First in 2010 research was published out of Cairo University that developed and compared an orally disintegrating tablet (including hydroxyl propyl beta cyclodextrin, and an effervescent matrix) to a regular oral supplement (1). The supplement is a popular nootropic known as vinpocetine, used to enhance memory and also sold as a drug to treat stroke victims (caviton). Vinpocetine, like prohormones is poorly water soluble and is rapidly broken down by first pass metabolism and for this reason they felt an orally disintegrating tab would improve the pharmacokinetics. And they were right. They found that the orally disintegrating tab utilizing an effervescent matrix resulted in a 306% increase in bioavailability!

Therefore we looked to a patent filed in 2008 (2). What is great about this patent are the research and the compound they studied. The compound is known as progesterone, which is used in hormonal replacement therapy for women. Of course we don’t want to supplement progesterone, but much like prohormones progesterone is a sex steroid, which makes it poorly soluble in water. And just like prohormones progesterone has a poor bioavailability (6-8%) when administered orally (3). The inventors were trying to better an existing orally disintegrating formulation which consisted of progesterone, HPCD, as wells as other basic ingredients such as flavoring. So they created the same formula, with the addition of an effervescent matrix (citric acid, and sodium bicarbonate). With the two formulations they then completed a pharmacokinetic study using each formulation which contained equal amounts of the studied active (in this case progesterone). As you can see below there was a significantly greater spike in “Example 2” which contains the effervescent matrix.

In the graph above it doesn’t appear much different from “Example 1”, however when you factor in the all important area under the curve (AUC) you would find a bioavailability increase of 30%. And this is why Advanced Muscle Science believes you will see a similar increase in bioavailability with the new line of effervescent matrix enhanced prohormones.

The Lab: Effervescent Elitism - AMS Rapid Dissolve Tabs

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Freepressright's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to be honest with you, having used the original RD tabs and then the RDE Chrome tabs, I don't notice a tremendous difference in tablet breakdown. Honestly, the RDE marketing left me to believe I was taking a tablet that would fizzle away under my tongue in a matter of a minute or less. That was far from the case.

I'm not saying your products suck, and I'm not saying they don't work, I'm just saying I am a skeptic of the bio-equivalency calculations. They look good on paper, but in the real world, I am skeptical they're as powerful as they're chalked up to be.

Again, I wound up running four tabs a day and just got sick of swishing minty tablets around that tasted like a morph of Altoids and Velamints (there's a flashback for ya). I'm going to try Stano Elite next time as a comparison.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Right Hook's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's your favorite DHT prohormone

Quote Originally Posted by Freepressright View Post
    I have to be honest with you, having used the original RD tabs and then the RDE Chrome tabs, I don't notice a tremendous difference in tablet breakdown. Honestly, the RDE marketing left me to believe I was taking a tablet that would fizzle away under my tongue in a matter of a minute or less. That was far from the case.

I'm not saying your products suck, and I'm not saying they don't work, I'm just saying I am a skeptic of the bio-equivalency calculations. They look good on paper, but in the real world, I am skeptical they're as powerful as they're chalked up to be.

Again, I wound up running four tabs a day and just got sick of swishing minty tablets around that tasted like a morph of Altoids and Velamints (there's a flashback for ya). I'm going to try Stano Elite next time as a comparison.
    In terms of tablet dissolvability there is a happy medium. If we made them too soft you would end up with a bottle of dust. Scoring the tab before using it results in a much faster dissolving effect.

We don't calculate bio-equivalency for our prohormones. We estimate bioavailability based on currently available data. Bio-equivalency is something completely different.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) USN HM 350Z's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have used Stano, AH v3 & E-spray. Maybe I will pick up a few bottles of the Alpha 5 Test and give some feed back on the effect at both the suggested dose and then at the dose it takes to get the desired effect from. If I run it I would like to do it for a solid 8 weeks to evaluate it thoroughly and give honest feedback of it versus the other products listed.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Do they ship to U.S.?
    Yes. SwoleSource7 code for 7% off.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z View Post
    I have used Stano, AH v3 & E-spray. Maybe I will pick up a few bottles of the Alpha 5 Test and give some feed back on the effect at both the suggested dose and then at the dose it takes to get the desired effect from. If I run it I would like to do it for a solid 8 weeks to evaluate it thoroughly and give honest feedback of it versus the other products listed.
    That would be useful info. I much prefer AHv3 to Stano, so hopefully Alpha 5 test can at least come closer to AHv3.

Now if someone could just bring out a copy of AHv3..............

Sperwer, are you there?

Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    Yes. SwoleSource7 code for 7% off.
    discount code does not work?

EDIT: you have to input shipping info first

even with the discount still looking at $175/ bottle, pretty steep
    Last edited by Enuke65; 04-28-2013 at 03:36 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 BoneDaddy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    5-Alpha Test was on my to do list, but that $50 tag scared me away. AH V1 was the best ever. I miss it.