User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by WesleyInman View Post
    Yeah I posted up over at PHF to see if maybe some guys over there knew of something similar to AH-- There are alot of underground and rare products floating around so I was hoping to get some hits..

I know someone mentioned that Celtic Labs Mestebol and I believe it is on sale for 19.99 (dont' quote me on this)

Someone else posted a product earlier that actually really caught my attention..It is called "Chizeled" by Maximus Labs.

I guess it is sold on some forum called Lyonsproteinsource, which one member seemed to discredit.

Anyways, this product is labeled to contain the following:

CHIZELED by Maximus Labs
    60 capsules-
    Each serving as follows

12mg-Epistane

50mg- 6-cholor (Hexadrone)

150mg- Epiandrosterone or Stanodrol

I will tell you one thing..this is an IDEAL formula in my opinion. I hadn't even thought of this..but this could potentially be amazing. "IF" it is dosed as stated. It's $70 a bottle or I'd give it a go. I am very very curious about this product. Even if you ran 4 of these a day, if this is dosed as stated, this could be such an amazing product!!!!

Anyone here ever try this?

I'd be willing to contact the company and see if they want a beta tester and log a month run at 4 caps.

This of course after my upcoming run. I am running Prescription Nutrition Epi Andro Hard at 4 caps ED, or 320mgs of Epiandrostenone, plus delivery system and 45mgs of EPI by PN, Epistane ED!! Should be a disgusting cycle for strength and hardening. Should be starting this week the day it arrives.
    NICE!
    POWERLIFTERS PUT IT DEEPER IN THE WHOLE!!! WHAT???!!!

Established Member Feedback Score 4 (100%) Enuke65's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They were selling the Mestebol for 19.95, its now bumped up to 29.95

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tried 5 Alpha Test from FRL at 4 tabs a day. It was... Ish. I actually didn't see much from it. But I read that someone recommend it at 2x3 a day, maybe should give it a shot again but try that dose instead?
    I responded better to AH v2 than v3.. I saw more strenght gains and hardening effect from v2. But on the other hand I dosed v2 at 9 and 12 caps a day.
    I have just runned Ah v3 at 6 caps a day.
    My last run was for 16 weeks and sorry to say I didn't see much in hardening/recomp effect from it, but it made my gyno totally disapear, and that was the main goal so I should not complain.

But as so many others, I really want to find a good replacement for AH...

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well. looks l will be the first one on here to try mestebol. that may end up being the new "dht" drug of choice.

as far as frl 5 alpha. i'd dose 3 pills, 3x a day. i wouldn't even both with 6 pills. it's feelable at 6, but who just wants to "feel" their hormone.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 WesleyInman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Check this product out..it is brand new.. AndroBomb.

Don't know the dosages but it has several compounds in it including Epiandro...

Wonder if this is super low dose or high??? Somewhat curious about it..anyone else hear about this??

Lean Bulk Supplements Andro Bomb - New Prohormone by AMS
    National Sponsored Lightweight Strongman Competitor
    Prescription Nutrition Athlete and TEAM REP

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it'll be low doses. if you look at the rest of their liquid line, i'm sure this will follow suit. i'm sure doing a larger dose than they recommend would yield solid results.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Right Hook's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What's your favorite DHT prohormone

Those liquids have to be dosed low bc they are intended for sublingual absorption. And the limited surface area in the mouth can't really take in any more than small doses at a time anyways.

For whatever reason them liquids are a lot more popular than the tabs.