User Tag List

Thread: Notifications

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Notifications

I notice that when you get repped, it is noted under "notifications" at the top of the page. But once you check it, you can never re-check those reputation points again until you get another notification. Conversely, you can always go to notifications to revisit your PM inbox. Some guys may want to view their reputation page every so often. Can that be an option that is always available?
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Administrator Feedback Score 0 admin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you goto "settings" in the upper right hand corner, it doesn't show for you? Settings in VB4 is your user control panel (Ill probably re-name this for confusion avoidance). If not, then I will create a test user account so I can try these things out without admin view, tonight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    If you goto "settings" in the upper right hand corner, it doesn't show for you? Settings in VB4 is your user control panel (Ill probably re-name this for confusion avoidance). If not, then I will create a test user account so I can try these things out without admin view, tonight.
    Not sure how I missed that before. Yes, "settings" works to show reps given and received. Maybe I was confused because it announces the reputation under notifications initially.

Speaking of reputation giving... Does the system block re-giving of reputation for a determined period of time? I've been trying to give information to some people a second time, but it won't allow me to, even though I have given reps to others since I had originally given reps to said person.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Administrator Feedback Score 0 admin's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Not sure how I missed that before. Yes, "settings" works to show reps given and received. Maybe I was confused because it announces the reputation under notifications initially.

Speaking of reputation giving... Does the system block re-giving of reputation for a determined period of time? I've been trying to give information to some people a second time, but it won't allow me to, even though I have given reps to others since I had originally given reps to said person.
    Ok cool. I also had the user spread set to 7, I lowered it now to 4, which should make it a bit easier.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Ok cool. I also had the user spread set to 7, I lowered it now to 4, which should make it a bit easier.
    Awesome, thanks bud. How much sleep are you getting lately? 3 hrs? lol

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Notifications

I actually got a really good amount of sleep last night. Killed myself in the gym, ate heavy and just didnt have the energy....