Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Contest Update

Quote Originally Posted by weekend View Post
    do it, and be nice anyway i'd be so in for that ride
    Lol... I'm not saying never again... just not in the near future. Quite a few stars would have to align first.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Sperwer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Contest Update

Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Watching you through this process was inspiring enough to make me consider another run at it... if I didn't think my wife would leave me or at least heavily resent me over that decision. I'm not exactly the nicest person to be around when I am starving myself to leanness.
    Thanks for that Burly; giving some motivation away is the best reward i can imagine.

Because she saw all the positive changes - mentally and physically - that accompanied my getting into the game - my wife has been very understanding, encouraging and actively supportive, despite putting in upwards of 80 hours a week on her job. The road would have been infinitely harder without her.

That said, she knows me well enough to be a little concerned now that the genie is out of the bottle; she's asked a few times that i not go all Arnold on her (as if &#128527 - although she probably wouldn't object to a Frank Zane clone 😀 (also as if).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "The purpose of today's training is to defeat yesterday's understanding."

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Sorrow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Amazing, amazing job! Excellent work. You sir deserved every single applause, every second that light shined down on you! Very happy for you.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    YOu look great Sperwer! It's really awesome that you killed it out there. Proud to have you apart of this family showing us your path to success. It feels much like I was there when I read your posts.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Contest Update

Quote Originally Posted by Sperwer View Post
    Thanks for that Burly; giving some motivation away is the best reward i can imagine.

Because she saw all the positive changes - mentally and physically - that accompanied my getting into the game - my wife has been very understanding, encouraging and actively supportive, despite putting in upwards of 80 hours a week on her job. The road would have been infinitely harder without her.

That said, she knows me well enough to be a little concerned now that the genie is out of the bottle; she's asked a few times that i not go all Arnold on her (as if &#128527 - although she probably wouldn't object to a Frank Zane clone 😀 (also as if).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My wife met me at the end of my BBing "career". She loves well muscled guys, always has, which is probably part of the reason we ended up together. But she wasn't too keen on me wearing the posing briefs again. I told her long ago that I get very short tempered when on a diet... and she thinks I'm short tempered as it is. Lol.

At any rate, I'm looking forward to watching you on this new and exciting journey you are on!
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.