User Tag List

Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: xxiv log

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    with a name like xtend I'd expect it to have a profound effect on the ole dingus as well, I'll check it out.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haha, yea the name makes me laugh too, but it's a good damn supplement.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I want BCAAs I toss 16 grams of unflavored powder in a shaker and drink it.
    Don't taste as bad as you'd think. Cheap as dirt like that too.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh today pre workout I had a serving of hydro whey and a serving of MCT's before deads and that shit had me ready to kill shit and I got in and out fast!! Rest time was cut down and heart rate was up there. Felt great!!
    I'll be doing that combo before every workout.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

xxiv log

Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    with a name like xtend I'd expect it to have a profound effect on the ole dingus as well, I'll check it out.
    I thought the same thing when I first saw it. I've been using it for over 6 months every workout and I love it. Seems I recover a lot better off cycle . I get the travel pack box and just throw them in my suitcase.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    deads 225x12x4 and then chins & upright rows today. This was my monday routine last year and I really liked it. I'm going to switch my routine ever so slightly and go back to some of my old lifts. It'd be fun just to comparek my #s from the same time last year. My first 6 months I took really good notes, the last few months.... not so much.

1/30/12 was my first day back at it lifting. My first session was deads, neutral grip curls (because my chins needed work) and URR. Feels good to still be at it.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    deads 225x12x4 and then chins & upright rows today. This was my monday routine last year and I really liked it. I'm going to switch my routine ever so slightly and go back to some of my old lifts. It'd be fun just to comparek my #s from the same time last year. My first 6 months I took really good notes, the last few months.... not so much.

1/30/12 was my first day back at it lifting. My first session was deads, neutral grip curls (because my chins needed work) and URR. Feels good to still be at it.
    Shoot I like this routine! Good job on staying with the program too bro. I know all about missing time from the gym and what not. I like your monday routine so much, I think I will employ it for my saturdays

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    Shoot I like this routine! Good job on staying with the program too bro. I know all about missing time from the gym and what not. I like your monday routine so much, I think I will employ it for my saturdays
    When I started lifting again I was way out of the loop so I wrote up a simple 5 day with deads, bench, squat, pullup and dip days + 2 accessory exercises. All basic stuff like good mornings, push ups, bent over rows. I still pretty much stick to that template but now I do cleans, thrusters, rings, and tire flips too. I am getting back to basics and working on control and form.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 markam's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I almost religiously log everything with a IPhone app, "gym buddy". It's easy to then check the preceding three or so workouts and choose the most appropriate exercises for my next workout. Stops me overdoing my 'favourite' exercises and so my workouts are more balanced. Stuff I do is pretty basic, anyway.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds pretty handy^

I tend to be really lazy bout that stuff and go from memory. Online forums and running logs come in handy for that though.