Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: xxiv log

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by markam View Post
    I almost religiously log everything with a IPhone app, "gym buddy". It's easy to then check the preceding three or so workouts and choose the most appropriate exercises for my next workout. Stops me overdoing my 'favourite' exercises and so my workouts are more balanced. Stuff I do is pretty basic, anyway.
    Iphone? app? My phone is made by casio and I take my notes on a piece of graph paper.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Casio makes phones???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Casio makes phones???
    gzone waterproof phones and kickass calculator watches. They have a new style phone that can do fancy stuff but that technology is beyond me.

It's a little early but here's a new pic because I like standing nearly naked in my freezing cold garage.

The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wednesday weigh in, 203.6, down around 2 lbs which is what I am looking for.
    I took a pic this morning but it looks pretty much exactly like the one from 2 days ago.

Today is bench day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had a great session today.

I did bench early while still fasting and it didn't feel right. I was pushing 205x8 which wasn't what I has aiming for and I couldn't focus.

I went to check on a job, ate some oats, had some of rxwheys explode and then had a sweet session. dips. 20 20 20 15 15. Incline db 50x13 x5 and flat db 50x15 x5. I did some rope jumping, work on one leg squats and banged out 95 lb thusters to keep the blood pumping. I got a root canal last night and some gnarly antibiotics but I still felt good even though the weight was down a little.

Finished up to go outside and fedex was rolling up with my new guitar...ooohhhhhh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sweet..
    Crazy what a little time and carbs will do for a workout.

Established Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) Rulk's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have lifted fasted before and could tolerate it, but it's probably because I ate well the day before. Nowadays I have a pre and sometimes intra workout shake. When lifting though, I made sure to eat at least 3 hours before lifting and not any sooner. Lifting while being full sucks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I usually always have 1 meal in me before I lift.
    Now I'll always have a scoop of hydro whey and MCTs pre workout.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I eat a cup of oats every morning, It's like my coffee, I don't function too well before it.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    Iphone? app? My phone is made by casio and I take my notes on a piece of graph paper.
    One of these guys eh?
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day