Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: xxiv log

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    I'd say you could get up to 325 easy with this stack plus the improvement on your form.
    I was hoping to hit 315 by the end of the year but that seemed a little overly optimistic. I think i will be able to get my dead close to 500 and my squat close to 400 which would be close to 10% improvements on my current numbers in the next 4 weeks.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 5 (100%) O_RYAN_007's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    I was hoping to hit 315 by the end of the year but that seemed a little overly optimistic. I think i will be able to get my dead close to 500 and my squat close to 400 which would be close to 10% improvements on my current numbers in the next 4 weeks.
    Those are great numbers. I'm sitting at 315 bench, 505 squat, 505 and deads. I need to work on my dead explosiveness to really get things moving off the ground.

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) USN HM 350Z's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    in for the ride. plan to up the mech at all? I am at 125 right now and it is great, going to 150 next week to finish strong.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Glad to see your log again X. Good job on the bench. I will second the Dave Tate videos being amazing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by USN HM 350Z View Post
    in for the ride. plan to up the mech at all? I am at 125 right now and it is great, going to 150 next week to finish strong.
    I might go to 125, i have to see how everything progresses.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    Those are great numbers. I'm sitting at 315 bench, 505 squat, 505 and deads. I need to work on my dead explosiveness to really get things moving off the ground.
    I don't think I will ever be able to squat near my max dead lift untill I really learn technique. Deads just feel so much more natural to me, bench a little less but low back squats feel forced and unnatural.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    Glad to see your log again X. Good job on the bench. I will second the Dave Tate videos being amazing.
    i started watching them and i'll devote some serious technique time to my bench.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love seeing that you have arimidex and nolva on hand. Very well thought out cycle, without a doubt. And you're just getting to the good part... what is this the start of week 3?
    Last edited by BBG; 11-09-2012 at 05:55 PM.
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    Love seeing that you have arimidex and nolva on hand. Very well thought out cycle, without a doubt. And you're just getting to the good part... what is this the start of week 3?
    It's only day 16 and I'm starting to feel on. All I could think about today was lifting. Today is an off day so i'm just doing a little rope jumping and some random stuff while I'm straightening up my gym. Tomorrow is squats for medium reps and tire flips, i am very amped.... it feels like Christmas.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    It's only day 16 and I'm starting to feel on. All I could think about today was lifting. Today is an off day so i'm just doing a little rope jumping and some random stuff while I'm straightening up my gym. Tomorrow is squats for medium reps and tire flips, i am very amped.... it feels like Christmas.
    Reaching the 3rd week already!? Good thing I found this on time! I'll be following bro!

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good to hear that the stuff is working for you, now all you need is to slam it in the gym.