Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: xxiv log

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    Keep working them legs. I notice when I pay them the attention i'm supposed to, everything else seems to follow in line, whether it's getting bigger or slimming down.
    X2...
    I notice the same thing, but no matter what my legs always blow up in size.
    Love how that happens. Lol

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NOA View Post
    Keep working them legs. I notice when I pay them the attention i'm supposed to, everything else seems to follow in line, whether it's getting bigger or slimming down.
    I watched some of those Icecreamfitness videos and one had the guy making routines up and he had squats 3 x a week. I was thinking of doing squat variations 3x a week in the am as my hiit.

I would like to increase my olympic lifting frequency as well, I am going to sign up for a seminar scheduled for late feb. and would like to have decent form.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Uneventful update, the little guy has been sick and I feel shitty. Diet fell off, I'm just trying to get anything in at this point.
    The last few days have been a wash, I haven't been lifting heavy and am just eating whatever (which isn't all that much) in an attempt to keep from getting sick.

On a positive note, as of the other day, it has been a year since I smoked.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: xxiv log

Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    Uneventful update, the little guy has been sick and I feel shitty. Diet fell off, I'm just trying to get anything in at this point.
    The last few days have been a wash, I haven't been lifting heavy and am just eating whatever (which isn't all that much) in an attempt to keep from getting sick.

On a positive note, as of the other day, it has been a year since I smoked.
    Man everyone is dropping like flies and getting sick. I just got over it a little bit ago.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to hear about the sickness.
    Make some good soup and bread. That'll get your back in no time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Sorry to hear about the sickness.
    Make some good soup and bread. That'll get your back in no time.
    I never got full blown sick likw the flu thats going around, just shitty feeling and out of it.
    I went to the dentists this morning for round 2 for the root canal i got 2 weeks ago. I'm sure that has a little to do with feeling shot.

I am going to skip weight and pics for this week,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2 unusual things happened since my last post a few hours ago....

First, I decided to get active so I drank 3 scoops of explode on an empty stomach and had what felt to be a niacin flush and then boom went the dynamite and I felt like super charged tnt. Rip roaring and ready to go.

Second, I shot a buddy of mine a text and next thing I knew I was at a crossfit gym....... I did rowing, wall balls push ups and ring rows and it was actually really fun, the people were nice and they said I could come back tomorrow.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First, I decided to get active so I drank 3 scoops of explode on an empty stomach and had what felt to be a niacin flush and then boom went the dynamite and I felt like super charged tnt. Rip roaring and ready to go.

Second, I shot a buddy of mine a text and next thing I knew I was at a crossfit gym....... I did rowing, wall balls push ups and ring rows and it was actually really fun, the people were nice and they said I could come back tomorrow.
    Nice..
    Can't hurt to add a little crossfit into your routine.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Crossfit... especially on 3 scoops of explode.... I assume at a point you felt as if you were dying, and could not seem to catch your breath, after you had already killed the sets?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I haven't tried 3 scoops again, it didn't get me that crazy but I did get a little itchy. Once I started moving it went away.

Crossfit is fun, it's not what I expected and there is a really cool atmosphere. I can pick up a few new moves and get some feedback on my technique.