User Tag List

Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: xxiv log

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'll post pics in the next few days, I'm pretty close to 200. I need to go tanning.

I never really have good fasted morning sessions, I have to eat and drink first.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try coffee and coconut oil early am without food.
    I've been doing just that and I can power threw a 1hr morning session.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by scope75 View Post
    don't even mention a tan..
    I need one bad. Lol
    lmao!!!!!!!!

Le Mow.jpg

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scope75 View Post
    Try coffee and coconut oil early am without food.
    I've been doing just that and I can power threw a 1hr morning session.
    Exactly! That's exactly how I KILL HITT in the morning! Wake up, drink a couple of TBSP's of pure black coffee with 2 TBSP's of coco, with my BCAA, Glutamine and Amino Energy by ON. prepare my meals while they kick in, head to the gym. When I'm back, I wait another 30 minutes, shower in the meantime, THEN I eat!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think I might get under 200 when I do my weigh in tomorrow morning so I should be posting new pics soon. I did doubles today and yesterday and I'm feeling pretty good. My cardio is really starting to shine.
    I am deeply considering getting my next run past the conceptual stages, I miss sups. I'm down to just glucosimine, fish oil, rxwhey explode pre and 2 scoops of anamass w/ water post.

I have been thinking of doing osta for 8 weeks to finish out my cut and jumping into stano, trenazone and mechabol for 5 or 6 weeks to regain some mass for summer. I have it written out all nice and neat and it looks like a hell of a run. I have been tring to move away from sups but I still like to daydream. I finished pct about 10 weeks ago and that run was so good I really want to do it again.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have not been too thrilled about this whole dieting thing any more. I think I may go back to my old routine and a normal 3000 cal diet.

I have been working on my gym and have picked up some new goodies. I got a prowler and a landmine today and they're really fun. I made a nice pull up bar that come off my rack thats high enough that my toes don't touch the ground at a full hang. I also go a 20lb medicine ball. I got rid of some stuff like redundant bars and benches and now I have plenty of room.

I am done with crossfit. There was some good aspects to it but the lack of logical programming drove me nuts. The people there were really nice and supportive and I enjoyed the exercises and will incorporate some of them in to my routine.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What happened with your diet??
    Sounded like it was going pretty good 2 weeks ago.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    strength dropped off pretty hard and I am just not as excited about the weight loss results as I was with tracking my lifting numbers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Me and Scope are coming to coach you ala Tyler Durden!

Come on xxiv! We're in this together! You are a machine!!!!!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)