User Tag List

Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: xxiv log

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice workout environment!! You live in the North part of NY right?

Looking strong bro!

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    im east of nyc.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 JM1000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dieting is kinda depressing I get ya, been cutting down on carbs. I get cranky by evening, good luck

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cut is over. I get told I look good all the time but I don't feel it and I don't see it in the pics.
    I have been lifting but my #s are too depressing to even mention but I can feel my motivaion and strength rising as I get used to higher cals again.
    I have been doing a ton of prowler work. I got myself a nice 65' 1.5" manilla rope and spliced a loop on the end.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    gunna pick my log up and shake off the dust.
    I started a cut/recomp stack today.

8/5 started stano @ 800mg a day for 8 weeks
    8/11 will add dermacrine @ 5 pumps a day fror 7 weeks
    8/18 will add trenazone @ 1.5ml and mechabol 75mg for 6 weeks.

This is a long shot and if I see the results I am looking for I have no problems cutting the run short.

My previous cut attempts have fallen short of my goals due to lack of strength and will power. I am hoping that this stack will give a kick in the ass and get down to a reasonable and maintainable body composition and slightly increase strength. I know mecha and trenazone get me a little puffy, I may drop the TZ to 1ml.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    give-er hell man. I'm with you on the will power, I fkn hate cutting, been doing it since march and I am finally seeing awesome results. Every day I think, maybe that's enough lol but find the strength to dig in for one more cardio session. We'll keep you honest, one day at a time, and don't expect things to happen too fast. If you don't have a show, then tiny progress each week is better for muscle preservation anyway. You've made your strength goals in the past, and now you will do this.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 ryhigh's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice man, in on this! Sounds fun. I'm jelly lol I can't wait to hop on a cycle. I have a feeling this cycle will lean you up quite nice, I don't think you'll get puffy.
    Been juicing since CapriSun

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks guys, I've been off since the end of november and itching to get back onto a run. Once it hits your lips, it's so good.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Soooo....
    It's day 6 of stano solo @ 800mg and I feel really good. Dermacrine starts up on monday.
    I may start posting my workouts and a pic.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    Soooo....
    It's day 6 of stano solo @ 800mg and I feel really good. Dermacrine starts up on monday.
    I may start posting my workouts and a pic.
    Lets see where it takes you.