Thread: xxiv log

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bucks's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

xxiv log

Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    Not a bad before pic at all man! With that physique, mecha's gonna blow ya up! see if you can go 150mg a day, like I've been doing. Taking liverjuice, AEGIS, celery extract juice (from pure celery in the juicer) and Hawthorn berries, and eod some Sorell tea, got me through 6 weeks just fine when I was on Trenavar (90mg) and Mecha (150mg) a day last year. Listen to your body see if it's possible. You'll love the results!

In for this one also!
    I agree with Vaynez. If you can handle it Mecha@150 is awesome with TZ. I felt like the baddest Mofo on the planet.

My BP gets high with some ph's but its was fine running these with Talos and Aegis together.

Hope you enjoy it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not doing a preload for supports this time but I am running a little more while on. More taurine, aegis, talos and fish oil. I hope I can jack the mech up a little, I have a few bottles on hand.
    The back pumps were miserable.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love Taurine

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post
    Did you find Trenavar comparable to injectable tren? (Not trying to jack your thread xxiv, respect)
    When I ran Tren (AAS), I recomp'd nicely, even without a proper diet. Trenavar I gained mass and lost way more bodyfat, but then again my diet was ON THE SPOT! So it would be very difficult to say based on personal experience.

I felt Tren (AAS) hit harder though. The nightsweats, the sensitive nipples, the unbelievable soreness... You don't get those with oral Trenavar... at least not at that level.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Broly View Post
    Did you find Trenavar comparable to injectable tren? (Not trying to jack your thread xxiv, respect)
    no biggie, all ph,ds, aas related info is welcome.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    no biggie, all ph,ds, aas related info is welcome.
    What should be more welcome is xxiv's sick nutrition plan (high calories especially) for the ride!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    What should be more welcome is xxiv's sick nutrition plan (high calories especially) for the ride!!!!
    high cal was nice for strength last time but it's taken me months to drop all the fat.
    I am starting the Tz @ 1.5 and Mecha @ 100 tomorrow. I may just start at 125 and see what happens. I have been at 1000mgs of stano for a few days and feel pretty damn good. Daily cals have been 2200 +/- durring the day but I've had a few nocturnal omissions but I don't count them because I'm not really sure what I did........

Routine has been unbroken, will power and motivation are high. I had a miserable experience in the field today, I got back to the office and there was pizza and yoo-hoo and I resisted and had my chicken and veggies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Day 2 of trenazone & Mechabol, everything is going well. I am glad I did the preload of stano and dermacrine, stano has been bumped up to 1000mg and dermacrin remains at 5 pumps daily.

Weight this morning on empty was 195. Strength for last week was ok considering the restricted cals. bench was 205x10, dead 315x10 and squats 225x10. A little strength gain would be nice but I'm not going near any max outs durring this cycle. I am keeping my lifts above 8 reps and some as high as 25.

Talos pills really stink bad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nice lifts! I think you'll really enjoy the cycle if you aim to keep the reps up yet trying higher weights every week.

Keep us updated

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've found high rep work helped with separation and lines while more weight and lower reps added thickness. What's your experience been?