Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: xxiv log

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    I've found high rep work helped with separation and lines while more weight and lower reps added thickness. What's your experience been?
    Staying in the area of 10 reps on the big lifts gives me a nice mix of mass and strength. I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to drop the weight down a little and push for 16 or so though. I have not seen seperation or lines in awhile so I'll have to get back to you on that one.

I had seperation in my early and mid 20s but I feel it was due to my diet and low bf and cardio more than my weight training. Durring that time I got food poisoning for like 10 days. I felt horrible but looked great.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's been a few days of mech/tz and the hunger has kicked in, it is making the diet difficult. I had a few slip ups.

Strength is up, weight is steady around 196 on empty, i feel exceptionally good.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Try having more eating sessions during the day, that way you never give your body ''too much'' to digest in one setting.

What's your protein intake like?

And how's your blood pressure these days? You're at 100 mecha correct?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the hunger this is just past of who I am, I get real hungry for junk food. Tonight i was a scrotum hair away from getting a pack of twinkies when I went to the store to pick up milk. It is to the point where i just avoid stores because I have trouble controling myself.

Diet has been a food routine of 1479 cals and 130 g of protein over 4 meals durring the day + whatever cals I have for dinner. Dinner + midnight snacks could add as much as 1000 cals to that. I stick to the food routine at least 5 days a week while i'm in the office.

Workout routine has been the ole 5 day routine, bench, deads, squat, pullups and dips days.

As for the cycle I am at day 19 of stano, started at 800mg up to 1000mg for the last week or so. Day 13 of dermacrine at 5 pumps a day and day 7 of mechabol at 125 mg and trenazone at 1.5. No problems or real issues, I am dosing the stano and mech in 5 daily doses of 1 pill each. I thought my back could have been geting that pumpy feeling so I upped my supports a little. Derma and TZ in one shot in the morning, Derma on chest, shoulders and back. Tz on neck, face and legs.

I don't check bp, i really should. Weight tonight wass 200.2 on full.
    Last edited by xxiv; 08-24-2013 at 07:14 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Damn dude. I would be dying of hunger. I eat almost that many calories for breakfast. I haven't seen I assume you're cutting pretty strongly?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    Damn dude. I would be dying of hunger. I eat almost that many calories for breakfast. I haven't seen I assume you're cutting pretty strongly?
    I added a little more to the diet information it looked a little confusing. The days first 1500 or so cals are up to my intra workout shake which I count as my 4th meal. I still eat another meal after that but I try not to count it and just eat reasonably. I felt myself getting a little ocd about my food intake and didn't like it.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will guess that's not enough protein, even at 1g/lean lb, if you added 2 more meals of prot only it would go toward muscle preservation and would be almost impossible for your body to store it as fat. you'll feel fuller and your metabolism will be stimulated

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the protein is on the low side, i'll add another chichen and vegtables meal and see if it keeps my cravings down.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    before pic 8/11
    c075ff58-8823-4164-b647-594de721533b_zps6f78bd02.jpg

8/24 1 week into full cycle
    crop0824132300_zpsd0bd3487.jpg

slightly leaner, nothing remarkable, just thought i'd share.
    Last edited by xxiv; 08-25-2013 at 08:21 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 olddawg's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fuck nothing remarkable, its noticeable especially for a week. keep at it