Thread: xxiv log

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    LOL

Can't say I've ever done that. When I get depressed I go the other direction, skipping meals, etc.
    me too. i WISH i ate more when i was sad

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nate3993 View Post
    me too. i WISH i ate more when i was sad
    It's not just a sad thing, I'm not sure I can explain it to another person unless they have felt addiction themselves. I eat compulsivly and I may be able to control it for a time but eventually I'll binge. It feels so good and I know it's wrong but I do it anyways and then feel like shit later. I can eat so poorly I actually feel hung-over for the next few days.
    I used to act out and be self destructive to get the same feeling inside that I can get from a box of donuts.

anyways....I went and saw my dr today, he said it looked like a little tendonitis & bursitis but nothing major. He gave me an injection of an antiinflamitory and I almost fainted. I was so shook I forgot what he gave me. I also go a script for some antiinflamitory pills if it comes back but I don't think I'll need them. I layed off it today and it feels much better.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) nate3993's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when i smoke weed and eat too much, so pretty much anytime i smoke lol, i get that food hangover. your stomach and insides just feel so fukin full it almost hurts. ESPECIALLY when eating lots of nuts or peanut butter haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My right shoulder feels a little better, i did some dips today and noticed that my left elbow is now a little crunchy. Could this be the stano getting the best of me? I've been at 1000mgs for around 4 weeks with 1 day off. I took last saturday off from all supplements. I had to go to a wedding in nyc and knew I'd have trouble keeping hydrated and I didn't want the transdermals to sully my dress shirt.

I have been running and getting some cardio in and my diet has been pretty good aside from the wedding reception. The wedding was actually a few hundred feet away from the club I was at when I had my last drink last august. I don't have a problem with drinking, it's just the principle of the matter, 9 dollars for a beer in a plastic cup? i'm quitting.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: xxiv log

Sounds like the stano is catching up to you.. it does the same to me, over several weeks. I notice my flexibility decreasing as well.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 0 burlyman30's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: xxiv log

Oh, I'm guessing the doc put cortisone in your shoulder BTW.
    All advice given is for entertainment value only. And it's free. Take it for what it's worth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by burlyman30 View Post
    Oh, I'm guessing the doc put cortisone in your shoulder BTW.
    I don't know what it was but the needle was huge and filled all the way and I still have a huge bruise from it. I could feel the bubble. I really don't think I will ever inject myself IM, perhaps small doses sub q though..... I have an rx for dicloffenac, i took 1 last night before I got a massage, I think it helped.

The mech and tren have kicked in and I feel great, I am dropping the stano to 800 as of today. I lifted last night and felt fine today.
    I saw a friend I havn't seen in a few months today and he and his girlfriend said how good I'm looking which is pretty impressive since I was in uniform. She couldn't believe I'm only 6 months younger than he is. They said I was loking lean and juicy and asked if i was taking steroids. Feels good.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 1 (100%) weekend's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    I don't know what it was but the needle was huge and filled all the way and I still have a huge bruise from it. I could feel the bubble. I really don't think I will ever inject myself IM, perhaps small doses sub q though..... I have an rx for dicloffenac, i took 1 last night before I got a massage, I think it helped.

The mech and tren have kicked in and I feel great, I am dropping the stano to 800 as of today. I lifted last night and felt fine today.
    I saw a friend I havn't seen in a few months today and he and his girlfriend said how good I'm looking which is pretty impressive since I was in uniform. She couldn't believe I'm only 6 months younger than he is. They said I was loking lean and juicy and asked if i was taking steroids. Feels good.
    SubQ injects suck and leave welts. A small IM shot is way different than what the doc gave ya.

Also mech solo gave my friend some wicked joint issues, so it could be mech not stano after all, though its more common with stano. Just a thought.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i tried benching today and it didn't go well, i was warming up and had to stop after a few reps. I guess the next step would be getting an mri.

I'm not sure what I should do with my routine and current cycle.