Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: xxiv log

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by O_RYAN_007 View Post
    " My year is split into blocks that kind of repeat every year. I spend a few months in each. What are they? Mobility, strength, hypertrophy, and a diet phase." - Dave Tate
    I like this. This is my first time actually watching my diet, I have lifted some serious weight, I have a wealth of knowledge to tap into. Things are moving in the right direction and with some focus and self control I could actually look pretty damn good this summer.
    I have got decent strength and mass, with some dedication I could look better than I did when i was 24.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm into pct and feel fine, I lost a little strength but nothing major. Went a little heavier on flat bench than I should have, repped 255 and worked up to 275 for 2, I could have done 3 with a spot.

Tire flipped this morning, has a nice session going and then I put my hand in seagull shit.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 3 (100%) BBG's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    seagull shit is a great natural anabolic
    Super not-not-moderator BBG

Need extra cash? List of "Get Paid To" sites: Make $5 a day

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBG View Post
    seagull shit is a great natural anabolic
    let us not forget it is also quite the aphrodisiac.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am sure it's a natural perfume as well.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How you feeling today on PCT bro?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    How you feeling today on PCT bro?
    I feel totally fine, my last pct i kinda over did it and my t was over 1200 so this time I'm taking it easy and dosing some stuff eod. This time I'm not getting that frantic adolescent feeling. daa and toco switching eod. clomid 50mg a day. SA lv m,t & t,f. still running support sups. Dropped cals to around 3200, I put on a little too much weight at 4000+ and have been getting called out for juicing by one of my coworkers.

I still feel plenty strong. Motivation, hunger and libido are all where they should be. I am down to working 1 job now so my stress is at its yearly low and my sleep has been on point. I have an eating/sleeping disorder where I sleepwalk and sleepeat and sleep booty smack when I am overly stressed. When the quality of my sleep degrades it is the first indicator that something is wrong.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wow sleeping disorder!? Man... I have a ''get up and pee 4x a night''-disorder, and I HATE it! But I can't imagine getting up and eating... I had something similar when I was on IGF-1 but... that was ''purposefully done''

Nice to hear about PCT. I always get concerned about gaining too much unwanted weight during PCT. Always try to find that right balance where you'll avoid losing muscle but still not pack on too much fat. I'll probably go around 3000 for my PCT in 5 weeks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VayneZ View Post
    wow sleeping disorder!?
    I'm pretty sure it's technically an eating disorder. My twin sister has it pretty bad too, we have had sleeping trouble, nightmares, lucid dreams, sleep walked since we were children. I used to scare the shit out of my sisters screaming for my life in my sleep but looking completely awake. I had a reoccurring dream that I was poisoned and died in agony.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's technically an eating disorder. My twin sister has it pretty bad too, we have had sleeping trouble, nightmares, lucid dreams, sleep walked since we were children. I used to scare the shit out of my sisters screaming for my life in my sleep but looking completely awake. I had a reoccurring dream that I was poisoned and died in agony.
    Bro, that's crazy! You see spirits and hear voices and stuff as well during the day when you're completely awake? Or only get these realistic vivid dreams when you sleep?

The reason I ask, is because I had friends that would swear that they can see spirits and stuff. I never understood it, but then again, never judged them, cause perhaps it was something in their mind that really convinced them that they did, I figured.

However when I was doing mad LSD, Shrooms, Mescaline and DMT every other weekend, for a considerately long period of time... I started seeing things that was NOT there as well. It would happened even when I haven't touch any hallucinogen for over a week!

But it really got bad when I decided to kick off drugs for good. I did it cold turkey, from one day to the next, just stopped, even weed man.... just stopped all of it. To be honest I can't say what was more difficult, kicking off the mental drugs like those I mentioned above, or just dirty street drugs that you get physically addictive to. But the reason I believe the mental once might've been more difficult to get out of, in my individual experience, was that, just when I KICKED them off.... for between a month to 2 months straight.... I went through some really INSANE experiences. I would see people, that were not really there. And mind you, I was living alone, with my lil boy Zeke (my dog). And sometimes I would just see Zeke starring at something, barking barking... but there's nothing... then I start hearing voices... and then I see shadows, sometimes I see a figure in the dark....

well... yeah... and sleep? Didn't get much of it. I had nightmares every night. Would struggle to wake up. When I eventually DID wake up, my heartbeat would be skyhigh and I would be drenched in sweat!

I'm not sure if you would be able to relate to any of this, but, perhaps certain things I went through in my darkest craziest days, can be similar to your past experiences.

(Sorry for kinda going a bit off topic, just had to explain a few things, so you could see that I've been in and had seen weird places and things as well)