Thread: xxiv log

Hybrid View

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eden View Post
    Never used recreational drugs. I see things, lol. Never sleep walked or anything though, I will however start screaming, thrashing, and freaking the fuck out in my sleep pretty consistently, to the point my wife slept on the couch in our room because I wouldn't stop Screaming, and thrashing.

I had a connection with a girl, used to have dated mail that showed I wrote her a letter describing what happened to her while I was writing it as she was in Lawton in basic, and I was in Tulsa.
    There was a time I used to believe people faked these things, being stupid, seeking attention or they were just plain crazy.

But after what I've been through, I experienced first hand, how deep the mind can go... how real spirits are, and that there are sooooooo many things that we as human beings, have yet to understand, beyond the simple and logic things we are used to, the physical.

A lot of things are just left unsolved... and if I had push myself in the past to continue endeavoring the world beyond the physical... I would've probably ended up on the streets, in a mental institute, or dead.

Your wife got used to the random screaming and trashing though? I never had a girl that could really understand me in my darkest. Such a rare beauty to find.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Eden's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes she was just terribly concerned for me. Only reason left the bed was because she couldn't sleep. She would be a trooper and try to stay in the bed to comfort me even while I was asleep.

Totally agree with you on how deep the mind can go. My family is very logical and matter of fact but there are things that have happened to me that are outside the understood.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 VayneZ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    xxiv, sorry that we had made your log into a mind-mystery-convo session

I'm gonna stop now

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no biggie, it's all part of who we are. It helps with the logs to know who is on the other end.

back to business. wed is chest day.
    Had a great flat bench session, hit 12 7/8 reps of 205. I struggled with the 13th and got dizzy and couldn't get the rack. Thats not to for off from where I was on so strength is still there.
    Incline db was equally good but got cut short because I got paged out.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Super Moderator Feedback Score 2 (100%) h2s's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: xxiv log

Nice to see strength hanging consistent.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by h2s View Post
    Nice to see strength hanging consistent.
    This run was good to me, I got the mass, strength and vindication I was working towards.

I'll do another some day but for now i am content with strength and a cut is coming soon.
    The spirit that I have seen may be the devil: and the devil hath power to assume a pleasing shape; yea, and perhaps out of my weakness and my melancholy, as he is very potent with such spirits, abuses me to damn me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Weight is down around 5lbs in 3 weeks which isn't all that bad since it all seems to have come out of my face and neck. I peaked at 222, mostly 220 +/- the last few weigh ins I'm 215. I'm thinking to look like I want to look I'll be close to 190. 25 lbs in 25 weeks does not sound all that difficult.

I finished off a tub of assault that I've had kicking around since june to try to put some pep in my step but now i just feel nervous and itchy. Strength and motivation are a little low but not killer.

I know it's going to be a bumpy road but I really wanna see a 6 pack and seratus again.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxiv View Post
    Weight is down around 5lbs in 3 weeks which isn't all that bad since it all seems to have come out of my face and neck. I peaked at 222, mostly 220 +/- the last few weigh ins I'm 215. I'm thinking to look like I want to look I'll be close to 190. 25 lbs in 25 weeks does not sound all that difficult.

I finished off a tub of assault that I've had kicking around since june to try to put some pep in my step but now i just feel nervous and itchy. Strength and motivation are a little low but not killer.

I know it's going to be a bumpy road but I really wanna see a 6 pack and seratus again.
    Good work man...
    I also want to see a 6 pack and seratus for the first time ever!!!

Established Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Sorrow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think 25 in 25 is for sure doable. around a lb a week is what I use as a benchmark. Any more of a fluctuation (in my case at least) is usually just water

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 3 (100%) Scope75's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorrow View Post
    I think 25 in 25 is for sure doable. around a lb a week is what I use as a benchmark. Any more of a fluctuation (in my case at least) is usually just water
    That's more than doable if the diet is right.
    Maybe you'll luck out and recomp some and lean up without losing much weight.